Most rebellious thing you did as a kid?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Raoul II, Jan 27, 2009.

1. When i was about 7, I was at my grandmas house. My uncle who lived there was 12 at the time. Me and him were outside building a snow fort and playing in the snow. He called his neighbors and they came over and we were all playing together. There was this one kid who was 12, And was alot bigger than me. He started shit with me and like tackled me into the snow, and you know was just picking on me. I got up, Brushed the snow off me walked over to him and did a haymaker type punch to his face. (I was seven, Had never been in a fight, dident even know how to punch), I hit him in his lip and i sliced it right open. He ran to his house crying, Spitting out blood and all that jazz. So me and my uncle ran inside. About 10 minutes later we get a call, My grandma answers it and starts flipping shit. She makes a little goody bag for the kid and makes me bring it over to him. I knock on the door, His father answers and i start appologising, His dad like started screaming at me and rips the goody bag out of my hand and he fucking throws me out of his house! like literally picked me up and threw me!. I was pissed. He had a nice car, in the driveway so im like, Okay, That asshole wants to be a dick about it. So a few weeks later i go to my grandmas house again and me and my uncle sneak out, And we popped his tires and scratched the paint on the car.
    I know, I feel bad about it but that fucker deserved it, All i wanted to do was appologise to his son, And give him a goody bag full of candy.

2. #43 wein-dog12, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    broke into a bar several times to steal beer and liqour....and yes im not proud of it
    edit: this happened 20+ times and i never got caught...and yes im still not proud of it

3. wooooow thats hot

4. I would comb my pubs with a little brush that my dad brushed his moustache with lol.

5. i still have my math teacher from 3rd grade buried in my backyard...

6. Took off at 4 in the AM with a couple of my guy friends, smoked a real nice blunt and listened to some music. Went back to my house and chilled outside where my brother and a few of his friends were tripping hard, so we matched with them. Nearly got arrested at Meijer over a fucking chocolate bar then picked up some alcohol and started drinking. Until...karma came back to bite us in the ass when we were pulled over and slapped with minor consumption, a court date & probation.

It just so happened to be Friday the 13th...

7. well. i called the cops when i was about 6 and hung up when they answered. they rushed to the apartment and almost arrested my dad XD. accidently ofcoarse

i also use to dial 911 after leaving any public place with a payphone and hangup when they answered. but this time i knew what usually happens when you call them XD. so it was more fun to watch

and i was a pyro.. i burned alot of shit. almost burnt my dads car up once.

8. I educated myself above and beyond the rest of my family, on my own.
    Went from show-biz family to medical professional. :)
    And perhaps back to show-biz on the side. ;)

9. The Great Chicago fire of 1871?- Yea, that was me.

10. #52 chronicman00, Jan 28, 2009
    as a 'kid' a couple of my friends and I completely spray painted the fuck out of my middle school back in eighth grade.

3 times in one week. once they washed it off we did it again and again.

after getting the entire school we hit the biggest building in the school which we had to get on the roof of a lower building to get to it.(this building is at the very back of the school and you can see it from the front and we werent going to leave until we got that building)

like this whole rampage was about 3-4 hours of spray painting non stop at night and 45 minutes during the day each time.

then the next week around 10 pm we decided to skate at the school and the fucking cops came and took our names. we werent tagging tho but the cops were like "this school has been heavily vandalized for the last week and were going to need your names so when you go back to school the campus officer can interrogate you and see if you know any information" (the guy that interrogated me is my neighbor haha) 2 guys out of like 7 cracked and they gave out all the names including mine. like 3 or 4 people were charged with idk what because they confessed but I just denied, denied and denied and I got off clean...we got that school so bad I wouldnt doubt that theres some taggings on some of the roofs and shit up on the roofs today. oh yeah it was all during spring break.

goddamn that was so fun
    me and my friends felt soo cool haha. everyone at school was like "omg I wonder who did that!" "who ever did it is hella cool" you know shit that would give an 8th grader an ego hard-on

11. robbed a dealers stash spot, got my ass whipped for that...especially when he herd i was i was slangin "discount dank"....lol
    ahhh, the memories, funny shit.
    as i got older i still kept fuckin around...should be a repeat felon but thanks to a good lawyer im just your average joe
    :)

12. In 10th Grade we used to sneak up to the wrestling mat storage room at school and smoke, spar, just hang. Well word got around and they locked the door. We broke the lock and went up there and smoked a joint when we hear footsteps and a radio feedback so we all ran and escaped I hid in a wooden box thing in corner and pulled a mat 1/2 way over. 4 of my friends got caught, 2 got away by running and I just sat in the box with felt like forever as I was sitting there trying not to make a sound or to bust up laughing but I stay cool, they finally leave and I wait another 10 minutes just to be sure and leave without any problems.

13. This thread is fucking awesome :hello:

I was a wus when I around fourteen (I was afraid of getting caught and getting in trouble...so lame). Me and a few buds went out egging like twice (they had done it all the time, though.) We threw water balloons too. There are these two moments I will never forget.

Water Balloons
    We were driving to the movies, and we had water balloons. Some had soap water too :hello:. So on the street we see these teenagers, two girls and a guy. Well we threw a water balloon at them. It was pretty damn funny. Then we see this guy on his bike. We are going east, he is going west. We throw water balloons at this guy, but we had to stop because of a red light. So we rip a U-Turn and this guy starts RUNNING at us. We get to ANOTHER red light so we do ANOTHER U-Turn. This guy runs to the car, almost in front of it. I thought we were gonna hit him,

We get to the movies and then we leave. There is this guy walking on the street, he looks all pissed. We were going north, and him south. But he was on our side of the road. So my friend sticks his body out the window and throws a water balloon and smacks the guy RIGHT IN THE FUCKING FACE. I think about it now and laugh. then we end up going to a tomato field and we throw a tomato at a car lol.

Eggs

So it was the same crew again. We were spending the night at our friends house, his name is Isaac. My other two friends are Jack and Michael. Isaac has an empty lot behind his house which is right next to a fairly busy street. so we duck down in the lot (no street light so it's pitch black.) we wait for a target to come. We throw eggs at this car and the car SLAMS on his brake. we book it into Isaac's house. Later that night at like 12 we go out egging. it was my first time so I was scared as fuck while having a great time. We egg houses blah blah blah but then a cop pulls Jack over (Jack is our driver.)

I get freaked out and we all toss our eggs except for Isaac. I tossed mine out and I do not know how this cop didn't see this. I wasn't thinking at all when I threw them out the window and I was amazed that we didn't get caught because of my dumb ass. He says we blew a stop sign and tells us to get home. Pfft yeah right, we still had like six eggs left.

We go to this little bridge that you have to go over because of a canal. We see a car coming and whip the eggs at the car. He slams on his brakes but we had already started booking it. We go under the bridge. But Jack had parked on the other side of the canal, so there was no way of getting over. we had to wait like an hour and a half before we finally got to the car.

I have toned down since then, but I hated being such a pansy. I wish I coulda just been care free, ya know?

14. Lit my one of my teachers fields on fire.
    Made a flamethrower out of a Supersoaker, a bbq lighter and some naptha, and lit my barn on fire( we put it out).
    Blew up cans of paint.

Theres more...

15. as a KID -- i used to ride my bike away from my house real fast when my parents pissed me off. i'd go hang out with friends and come back at 10 at night when my friends had to go to bed. i also used to sneak out a lot to just walk around my neighborhood at night when i was like 7.

as a TEEN -- oh fuck man. i'd have to pen a fuckin autobiography about all the shit i pulled.

16. Kid - I was at the new york yankees spring training, and this guy was really pissing me off, so i told my other friend to stand by him, and i'd act like i would be having a catch with him, but hit the guy instead, ended up almost hitting the guy in the head.

Teen - Made my mom drive me to a gas station to pick up weed. How i did it...

Theres this gas station that gives out free donuts after three P.M. (any donuts they dont sell during the day). So My dealer lives right near the gas station, i have no car, its too far to walk, and i was fiendin hardcore. So i told him to meet me at the gas station, told my moms that i wanted some free donuts, i'd get her some too. She drove me up, i walked in, found my friend, bought a half o, got the donuts, walked out.

Biggest BAMF moment of my life was gettin back in that care. DAM SMOOTH.

17. I shot a man in Reno...

18. #60 bronco, Jan 28, 2009

......I love you.

Anyway, most rebellious thing....probably stealing mass amounts of street signs and advertisements. One time I snuck out of the house at 3 AM to go hang with some freinds who were trippin on shrooms. By the time I got there the shrooms were all gone but there was still some weed and ketamine left. I had a good time.

You're a hero.