Most rebellious thing you did as a kid?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Raoul II, Jan 27, 2009.

1. I used to go around finding those wooden fences with the verticle planks and I'd run up to them, jump, and kick them as hard as I could so that I would knock the planks off the fence.

Shit was so cash.

2. i used to embarass the hell outta my mom. from when i was like 3-6 wherever we were if she pissed me off i would pull my pants down and run from her. i did it in walmart once when i was 6 years old and she gave me the ass whooping from hell. couldnt sit for like 3 days. never did it again after that but she made me wear overalls for like the next year. lmao ahh childhood :smoke:

3. Most of my rebellions revolved around drinking alcohol or taking drugs, like skipping school to drop acid or sneaking out to go to parties.

4. shot a shit ton of bottle rockets, roman candles and other fireworks and houses and cars, once me and buddy lit a girls door on fire with a smoke bomb and have no idea how we managed that, ah the good old days

5. This BF of yours is a lucky motherfucker!

Haha...

Well,
    smoked weed.

6. As a kid?

I'd have to say fucking up my neighborhood around the age of 9-12
    Used to destroy shit before i was a teenager.

Image the most rebellious thing i have done as an adult :p
    It was years ago though, the internet isn't a place to talk
    about it either :wave:

7. Wow, you all seem pretty rebellious compared to what I did. I used to just play ding dong ditch and skip class to chill with friends.

8. Took the car without a license when i was 14(didn't get caught)
    Sold alcohol when i was 16(with out a fake)
    Tried drug dealing
    Skipped school by impersonating my dad
    Plus other stuff i don't remember

but i am a good boy now:smoke:

9. + rep. Best one yet:D

10. When I was twelve I started smoking cigarettes and one day I was in a field of growing wheat and set the whole damn field on fire by making what was at first a small fire. By the time the fire dept. got there it was half gone. They never found out who did it. Looking back I feel bad cuz not only did i waste food but burned someones income :(
    Karma got me back tho, so we cool now :cool:

11. In middle school there used to be this huge white hornet's nest hanging from a tree. One day after school we decided to throw rocks at it as the track team ran directly under the tree. We busted it open before the team started to run under it and we're just standing their laughing as they run by, they just look at us all puzzled as one by one they emerge with swarms of bee's surrounding their heads, It took them a while to realize what was happening and when they did we booked. I think 6 kids got stung, we were stupid, but didn't get caught.

12. LOL! fuckin owned...

13. In 6th and 7th grade we would ride around all day on our bikes stealing shit, vandalizing other shit, one of my friends that was always with us was in a gang, in 6th grade lol, and he would serve people up on his bike while we were with him, that must have sketchy as shit for whoever was buying. Also smoked weed for the first time in 6th grade parents didn't find out though. Committed some other random acts of debauchery and things like that, and in those couple of middle school years I tried but to no avail, to get in some of that pink haha, was kind of unlucky though not a lot of girls our age in that area back then who were at best hot enough to even consider.

14. Where do I begin... I guess back in like 10th grade or so after most of my friends and I had our drivers licenses we would drive around all night looking for construction sites. We would break in, bust out windows, piss in buckets of water which were used for cleaning the dusty dry wall, set off fire extinguishers, etc, etc. Well one night I came up with the idea to start collecting building materials to make a boozen shack. In school we were working on building a storage shed for shop class so we made note of the blue prints and stole lots and lots of lumber from construction sites all around the city. We ended up making a 14x14x8 (LxWxH) sized shack, we framed the windows and door way. We ganked an awesome dark oak front door and Anderson windows and installed those. We insulated the shack, drywalled it, painted it. All with stolen materials and endless amounts of time. The only money we spent on this thing was $ to fill our gas tanks when we went on the hunt for materials.

Around my senior year we decided to add a smoke room off the one corner. It was small like 5x5x5 (LxWxH) but it extended off the side of the structure and was used for hot boxing. You get 4 people and a fleet of bowls and joints being passed around in there and :smoke: WOW!

The winter before we graduated my buddy decided to bring down an Iron stove to heat the shack, we made a chimney out of air ducts and it worked like a charm but the neighbors saw him and the others that helped him drag it back there and called the cops because they thought we were making a meth lab. HaHaHa...

So we tore it down and left everything there. Told my friends little bro about it and him and his buddies went back to it and did a partial reconstruction of what was left.

today it is no longer there, it was torn down again never to be resurected again.

15. Uhm well here it goes:

When I was 16 I started doing cocaine (I don't anymore) it was a really bad decision. Anyway my parents caught me one night and "kicked me out" (expected me to leave for a few hours and come back). Well we have this ballin ass treehouse in the woods by my house so I slept there for a few days before I came back, and when I came back they weren't even really mad anymore. Though I did have to adopt the open door policy for my room for a year and it took a long time to get their trust back.

16. When I was 16, I beat off in some douche bag's hair gel. He wore it the next day. Epic story, but I eventually got suspended for a year from school because of it. Well worth it.

17. At around 6th grade, me and my friends dressed up like ninjas and ran around town being bad-ass and ringing doorbells. Well one day, the neighbours moved away. We snuck into the garden and jacked a bunch of tomatoes :hello:. Then ran off to a highway and chucked them at semis. Needless to say, the cops came in about 10 minutes and we booked shit. The oldest kid stayed (THANK GOD) while we ran and eventually got caught.

Apparently, if the one kid that stayed had ran, they would have released the dogs on us because someone called saying that we were breaking into homes and they didnt know we were just like 10 year olds.
    So i got to ride home in a police car while the 2 dicks fucked with me, saying i was going to juvy for a looong time. Good thing though my dad just said "boys will be boys" and i got off free:).
    --
    Another time when i was camping, we found these plants that had leaves that look EXACTLY like weed leaves. (Its actually pretty cool how similar these things are). So being young and knowing nothing about weed, i took like 10 leaves (LOL) and hid them in my harry potter book. When i got back i dried them out and smoked them with a friend. Needless to say, we acted drunk and knew that nothing at all was happening. Still pretty bad ass though!:smoke:

18. #38 bobobobman, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
    smashed my fist through a glass kitchen table
    ripped the e-break on the highway while my mom was driving because she wouldnt stop bitching at me
    pissed on my step moms toothbrush for like 3 months every time i pissed in the downstairs bathroom because she was such a fucking cunt.

cant remember anything else, but i was an asshole

19. I once broke into the biology lab, my freshman year, and liberated the reptiles and amphibians.

3 types of snakes and a few dozen toads, at least, were set free to wander. The teacher screamed when she came into the classroom, so loudly, they must've thought she was being attacked. The janitor ran in first, and then they found both of them, up on top of desks, yelling for help.

Did I mention that one of the snakes was a 7 foot Boa Constrictor, and one was a Diamondback Rattlesnake?:eek:

Class was dismissed, fire drill style until all were recaptured, and I got a lot of free bud that week.

I miss the good old days.

20. #40 flowerchild, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    Awesome thread idea!! +++++rep :)

I started very young haha

at four, I sat on my brand-new white/pink/purple tricycle with glittery streamers on the handle bars at the far end of our four ft porch, staring at my destination.
    determination was in my young eyes.

i took a breath as deep as a four year old can, and began to peddle as fast as i could towards the edge. i was certain i would sail a few feet and land smoothly on the gravel and rocks at least four feet below, completing my daring stunt.

im racing towards the edge and prepare to fly, and instead my knees/elbows are slammed against rocks and gravel, tearing flesh as i skidded. tears forming in my big brown eyes, i run inside where mommy tends to the numerous cuts and bruises sure to form.

to this day, i have small, tiger-striped scars on my knee reminding me of my childhood bravery

at 7 i was packing my things on a weekly basis into a small bag. leaving a note penned to my parents, telling them i needed to be out on my own in the world, i headed out.

i would trump down the road, head up, brave, as a pioneer in a new age. ready to live the gypsy life i read about in books, a 20 year old in my small 7 year old body, i had adventure swirling in my head.

getting a few blocks away as the sun set, passersby looking at the lone child with bags packed curiously, i would turn around and squint into the setting sun and turning around would cross my mind.
    a few steps later, the thought of home would make my heart ache and i would trudge back home defeated

i dont want to give you too much bullshit to read at once, so ill come back and add some more later :)