Most rebellious thing you did as a kid?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Raoul II, Jan 27, 2009.

1. When I was like 14-15, I'd jack Triple C's like no one's business.
    Around the same time, my mom had left to a friend's wedding and I had my dealer and a couple of friends over. Smoked over a half Oz. in one night.
    I got kicked out of my high school before I even finished my freshman year.
    Threw rocks and random shit at cars.
    Broke into houses that were for sale in my friend's neighborhood and smoked up the living room. Busted out some of the windows.
    Toked up at lunch during my other high school years.
    Burned flags.

2. lol nice! I burned down a play ground at my old elementy school when i was in 6th grade pretty fucking retarded now when i look back but i rly like playing with fire and plastic burns so cool. Rly not cool when the cops knock at my parents front door.

3. My junior year in highschool i dressed up as osama bin laden for halloween, climbed to the top of the school, and pissed on the american flag.

4. #324 new buddy, Sep 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2009
    thats not even funny.... at all...

EDIT: Sorry I wasnt high when i said that. That is fucking hilarious

5. Lol fucking hilarious

6. Found out how to get onto the roof of my local churches, and me and a few friends decided to put a couch and some other shit up there. We all got caught chillin on the couch and got arrested lol.

Another time me and my friends were just chillin and some random douche bag started yelling at us for some random shit so we forked his lawn with 2,000 or so plastic forks we got from the dollar store and then egged it, toilet papered it and bounced.

7. #327 ollie123453, Sep 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2009
    slapped my art teacher in the face with a leather glove. that didnt go down to well,

8. The second car I got and still actually have is a 4x4 Ford Bronco. Like a week after I got it me and a freind that had a 4x4 blazer diecied to go mudding but we didnt have a place to go. We ended up going on to this construction site and just tearing the hell out of it with our trucks, we ended up doing like $9000 in damage. We went through all the sod they just put down, rutted up the trails the backhoes drove on and a bunch more stuff. Looking bad on it it was really a dick move to do but it was fun as hell at the time.

9. as a toddler i would look up my teachers' skirts...i would also kiss girls during nap time...ahhh those were the days. :D

10. Well if 18 is still considered "kid", the most rebellious thing I did was I up and left the US when I got drafted in 69.

11. ill post one thing for now.

when i was 15 i was at my friends house with 3 other friends. we are ridin bikes around his nieghbor hood when we see a ride on lawn mower in the middle of this guys lawn. so my friend gets a big ass rock and puts it on the seat so we could start it and it will stay on. so we have it start it and have the cutters and the choke on, and it was so loud. but somehow no one was waking up so one of my friends runs up to door and drop kicks it and theres a huge fuckin dent in it then we all run yeling shit like "Slut! turn your tractor off". the trator thing was funny maybe not the dent in the door but i didnt do that lol. good times tho

12. so lucky dude

13. I guess i'll post a story

When i was like 16 i snuck out of my house at like 2. am, i met up with a few friends to go "night opting". More or less we would walk through the neighborhood dressed in black with ski masks on and we would attempt to sneak into anything we could

The best one we ever did was sneak into a house that was under construction and took all the power tools.
    I got my dad a 100 ft power cord, i said it was a birthday present lol

14. Biggest was getting arrested at 16 for being in the hood at 2am in a red pickup truck with 2 guys in the front 1 guy and 3 girls in the bed of the truck. We're all 15 and 16 mind you. Busted for posession of alcohol as I had a gallon jug of cheap wine in between my legs. My friend got busted for the bong.

2nd would be sneaking out, stealing my parents car at 15, getting pulled over and having the cop call my parents who came down and convinced the cop to not take me to jail. Especially since it was a Friday so I would have been in there all weekend.

3rd would be again taking my parents car for a joyride but they were out of town so me and friend said why not. We hit 100mph for the first time on some country road. We later decided to take the 1989 toyota camry down a dirt road to fishtail it. We came around the first corner pretty good but as I downshifted into 2nd coming into the curve, the wheels all of a sudden gripped the dirt which sent us flying the other way so I tried to compensate but I gripped again which sent us flying back the other way.

We ended up teetering abour a 3 foot burm of sand. We also had the windows open so the inside of the car was full of sand.

We tried digging it out. No go. We tried pushing, pulling, hell everything we could think of. Finally about 45 minutes later, a guy pulled up which was of course a 4x4 truck who had a wench on it. He pulled us right out and off we went to do some massive cleaning of my moms car.

15. tresspassing, smoking weed, drinking, ciggarettes, pushing dimes and dubs, stealing cash from rich kids at school, sneaking out at night, lying to my parents all of the time about where i was, typical shit.

16. School:
    Ate 1/8 of Blue Caps in school
    Popped 3 15mg Zyprexa in school (SUCKED)
    Blew 50mg of adderall in the nurses office
    Vaporizing lots of weed during class and infront of school resource officer.
    Sneaking out to toke (many times)
    Rolling face in school (green punishers).
    Snorting codiene in school
    Hardcore Gauntlets
    Having 17g in my jeans pocket (dumb idea)
    dealing
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    These two didn't happen to me but they're are pretty awesome.

1. Friend's brother drop kicked the prinipal with an ounce in his pocket.
    2. Friend's brother snuffed the school resource officer in the face and booked it.

17. In year 2 i trashed the classroom and destroyed heaps of shit... This all happened in the process of me and a mate just having fun as hyperactive 8 year olds do...

Yeah um ive kinda just gotten into trouble more and more.. But im not stupid now, im only ever in trouble for speaking my mind.. which is often.. haha.