most realistic sports games on the web

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Steve O'Sulliva, May 12, 2009.

1. o.k first things first.

im new @ this forum..... sooooo here i am [​IMG]

secondly im here 2 find some friends who love that game like me.

this is the game i've found, if anyone here knows of a better one i would love to know about it.

the game calld russian billiard (pyramid).
    and for all who dont know what is russian billiards, here a little explanation:

Russian pyramid is a tough game to play. First, the table is huge, 12 feet long, and 6-8 inches taller than a typical table.

The balls are about the size of a grapefruit and the pockets are just big enough for the ball to roll straight in. It is not possible to make the balls if they are frozen against the rail.

Game play is fairly simple, there is one brown (or yellow in our case) cue ball, and 15 white game balls. The object of the game is to be the first to make any 8 balls in any pocket. Once the rack is broken, you can use any of the balls as a cue ball, and any of the balls as a target ball.

and for gamers who want to see and taste the game. and c how is addictive, invited to be impressed and play (also against me ).

i really dont know if its allowed to share a link for the game. so plz, plz if it is not.....so plz erase him. its a free sofware and online game. i realy dont wanna be considered as a spamer .

:hello:
    download link to the game :
    http://www.grandbilliards...ex.php/download/run/12112