Most random person you've smoked with

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by icecoolmike, Sep 29, 2009.

1. That means anyone famous or an astute member of society etc. . .

I once smoked with a local cop, who just had his quarterly piss test, came up to us while we were blazing and sat down with us for a few joints.

Now when ever he sees us blazing or pulls us over for speeding etc, he lets it slide :D

2. I was visiting my buddies down in NC. An we were walking the beach on night when we saw a random guy down by the water who we thought was smokin an L. We smelled weed at the time too. So we went down to him said whats up. It turned out to be a cig. But I was jus like damn bro we thought it was an L haha. I was like we got some bud we was gonna smoke if you wanted to throw in. Sure enough without any prior indication he whipped out some dank an we all sat on the beach goin bowl for bowl talkin an shit for hours. He turned out to be mid twenties or something. From college. I forget which one but he was on a business trip with a bunch of people who dont smoke so he came down to the beach to cheef. It turned out to be a good night. An just shows how many people cheef aswell as how it can bring random people together..

3. A celebrity which i can't name.

And my mom and my great uncle(who is 72)

^ i thought those counted too.

4. I have smoked with a few random people but nothing too exciting.
    We smoked with this native american tribe making traditional native american music on the beach once. They had a huge drum and were sitting around it chanting.
    It was really cool actually haha.

I enjoy sharing smoke, so I tend to pass the bowl to anyone around.
    So we end up smoking with a lot of strangers.

5. Standard stuff, blaze with whoever it's a world wide community.

Anymore crazy blazes? a teacher? a doctor? a president?! :eek:

6. Me nd' Obama ripped one the other day, i'll post pics.

7. I've smoked with Rasheed Wallace and his brother Mohammad a few times, mostly his brother. They're both douchebags, fyi.

8. And how did you manage that?

9. joakim noah when he went to UF.. but most random was some 13 year old kid i never talked to before that walked up to my car with some weed

10. His brother used to co-own the paintball field I managed in Durham, NC several years ago.

11. Once I was walking to a party (big college neighborhood) and these dudes on a balcony shouted down to me "Yo man, you smoke?" Of course I said yes, went up to their flat and smoked a couple blunts. I never got any of their names (they didn't get mine either), and I haven't seen them since.

12. Ex girlfriends dad for the first time ten minutes before fucking his daughter.

13. I smoked with a 7-11 clerk on his break, now he hooks me up when i go to get munchies. haha

14. Never smoked with anyone famous, but I smoked once with John Lasseter's son. He's an academy award winning animator, director, and chief creative officer of Pixar and Walt Disney Animation.

His son was visiting his cousin who took him to a party I was at.

I also chilled with one of the Granny Panty kids in Zack and Miri but didn't smoke with him

15. In Montreal over this past spring break was taking a drunk piss in some alley had a couple joints on me and a nice African fellow comes stumbling in to take a piss too. Turns out he doesn;t understand the word weed but only the magic herbbb..he was an economist from Gabon studying in Montreal pretty cool to get his perspective on life

16. HAHAahHa... so everyday before school me and my friend would smoke like 5 bowls on the side of the school... This one day we're smoking and we see a hobo walking down the street collecting cans out of recyclable bins.. so eventually he gets over to us and he goes "What you guys smokiing in there, bud?" so my friends like "Hellll yeah man want some?! so we smoked out a hobo, probally made his day!!!:cool:

Ps...That same day, my friend got caught smoking and arrested... Guess thats what stoners get when they try to be nice:rolleyes:

17. hahahaha me too man!

18. Just a few off the list.
    Hank Williams 3rd.
    Willy Nelson
    Bunch of roadies @ Bob Dylan concert (same with willy nelson)
    Chief of police (no joke )

19. I went into this hat store inside of a mall called lids with my brother we both shared an L on the way there, so we are looking for hats and my brother drops the plastic wrapper for the blunt wraps and the guy who worked there picked it up and handed it to him and he kinda laughed and we offered to share a blunt with him and sure enough he locked up the store and we smoked in the mall parking lot,

20. My friends uncle and aunt. Mad fucking weird.