Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

most pungent weed ever...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by norcalguy, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Here in Northern Cali, almost every strain turns up sooner or later. Back in the 50's through 70's, in Los Angeles, when an ounce was $10 - $15, you pretty much took what you could get, and there was "good, bad and ugly" when it came to quality.

Now, however, with the variety of strains available, and lots of new strains being developed, it's not hard to get consistently good weed. I alternate strains, Sativa, Indica and Hybrid, and my smoking experience of late has been pretty consistent, though sometimes is enhanced by my mood and current stresses.

But I recently came across something in an accidental way, and am still enjoying the fruits of that experience. While parking in a large strip mall lot to buy some quick breakfast, I noticed a plastic bag on the ground next to my parking space. There was an empty car next to my space. I picked up the bag and it looked like a fairly standard stash of weed. I opened the bag and there was about 7 grams of dry-looking bud with a strikingly strong smell. I thought it seemed like "so-so" weed, dry-looking enough to make me think somebody had been carrying it around for a while.

While I was sitting in my car, two young Black dudes showed up, kind of confident and hip-looking, maybe Junior College types. I immediately concluded that this weed probably belonged to them, and one of them accidentally dropped the bag when they got out of the car to go buy something to eat or to the Verizon store to look around. I didn't have enough sympathy at their possible loss to ask if they might have dropped a bag of weed. If it wasn't their's, they might ask for it anyway. If it did belong to them, they might be glad to have it returned. What would you have done? Right, and so I just watched them for a while to see if they were looking for something lost No signs, so I just drove away.

I pocketed the bag and took it home, later to roll one joint, without expecting much. It seemed "so so" at the time, but it passed the "taste test" as being "okay," so I decided to keep it and smoke more when my current purchased weed got low.

A few days later, when my "main stash" was down to a last rolled joint, I dipped into the found bag and rolled it up, about 12 or 13 joints. The aroma was really strong, and I became aware that I had been smelling it while it was packaged in plastic inside of a paper envelope. My wife came into my office a couple of times during the week and commented that she smelled cannabis. I didn't pay much attention at the time, but later began to notice it even more. Over the next few days I was more conscious than before at the pungent smell of this packet, now rolled up in joints, hidden in a little metal container in a manila envelope, and I began to get a little nervous about how obvious the weed smell had become. I also noticed that when I smoked it, since my personal stash was down to one remaining joint, this new weed was pretty darn strong! Probably stronger than anything else I had been smoking lately.

I don't share any info with my wife about my weed smoking, and since our son, in mid 20's, is a pretty confirmed "grasshopper," and associates with guys who are growing commercially, my wife may be assuming that any weed odor might be from the son, but none of us talk about it.

So now, with about 8 joints left, all I can say is.."I lucked out," and I feel sorry for whoever dropped that bag.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. The way I would look at that is that was the cosmic Stars repaying you for every sack that ever been pinched it a middleman it ever gotten for you. LOL that's a great story reminds me of a lot of stories I had heard from several boomers as far as lineage. Kudos my friend