Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most potent weed you ever smoked

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by J-Toke, Apr 14, 2006.

1. I think it was White Widow, not too sure though. It was on my b-day 10/28 of last year. One hit after a week of not smoking for all of us in the room and we were fucked. I looked at one of my dudes eyes and I could literally see them getting red by the second.

Then another time right after i met my girl we smoked some shit that got me way too stoned to walk time after time. i wish i knew the strand.

2. i have some shit right now that smells like a skunk. im not even kidding, its soo potent, i have it double ziplocked and i can still smell it. today i took out a bag of like 1.8 of this stuff, and it made my whole room smell like some skunk for like 4 hours

3. Wayyyyy back in the day when smoking was an 1/8 of some shwag and a bong made from a football, we happened to snatch a sac of what was eventually to be demed "Lit Skunk", in other words, classic Original SkunkXNorthern Lights. It was stellar.

I smoked what was called AK-47, but I think that was just the name. Some straight regs.

And currently there's this fruity ass shit that we've been callin' "The Arizona Shit" that smells like lemons but tastes like oranges. Great high too.

4. I can't really say, I have alot of good strains. White Widow knocked me on my ass, smoked a blunt and some GBs it was insane. AK47 is always good. Silver Haze is amazing. I got some stuff now i don't know the strain but i call it super headies lol, its that good.