Most potent strains from Attitude

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tacotacoburrito, Nov 26, 2010.

1. I am looking for a very potent strain for a new mother plant. I am hoping some of you connoisseurs can give me some guidance since I can't just grow each to see whose hype is truest. What is your favorite?

I was planning on ordering from Attitude and was considering these. Any others I should be looking at?

Soma G13 Haze x HYC Diesel
    Mr Nice Super Silver Haze
    Reserva Pravada OG Kush #18 feminized
    Sensi Jack Herer

Thanks!

2. sounds like you are looking at some good genetics, any of those would prolly please you.

3. I second the motion for Sensi's Jack Herer, he gets my vote every time.
    Also, people are reporting really good potency from Green House Seeds Super Lemon Haze.
    Good luck.

4. The Super Lemon Haze from GHS at cannabis cup is kicking serious ass.. Barney's Farm has Tangerine dream which is tasty but SLH cuts literally right through it.

5. Thanks everyone! I have always wanted to try the Jack from Sensi so I think I will start with that and try SLH in the spring. So many great looking strains to try!

6. It all just winds down to what u prefer in taste,smoke, THC %,etc.... All those are really good Genetics and there are Plenty MORE.

7. Mostly THC/ balanced buzz, something suited for medical use (pain relief). However I do not want too much "couch lock". The painkillers from the doctor can put me in a coma quite well but I hate that. This is all for my personal, medical use so quality is preferred over yield and speed of flowering.

The sheer quantity of good genetics is where i am getting hung up, picking a few is pretty hard.:D My wife is getting sick of my going through Attitudes offerings. But I want to make the correct decision, though I guess none are wrong.

8. Yeah just keep on researching and choose which one u like best. Try to go with the ones that have won Cannabis Cups as these are quite BETTER than the rest. Some of my personal favorites are:
    G-13 Labs Blueberry Gum
    Serious Seeds White Russian (Personal Favorite)
    G-13 Labs PineApple Express

9. I have to agree with Kush Killa on the White Russian from Serious Seeds...well known to be easy to grow and reported to have one of the highest known THC levels, great genetics ( AK 47x WW ), and usually good yields. Barneys does a good job of posting known thc levels...I'm currently growing out LSD (24%) and Vanilla Kush (22%) but can't personally vote on them yet.

10. Let us know how ur LSD and Vanilla Kush go...I've heard some great things about those strains 2.

11. i just finished up two slh plants and they were quite tasty but if your looking for something for pain and not much "couchlock" look into the cheese line..i have lower back pain and was able to make the amsterdam hike with a little help from the cheese.

and if your looking in the haze line,,check out g13 x amnesia haze,very heady yet will stop a stomach ache in its tracks.

12. Hortilab - Sour Joker (ECSD x Amnesia Haze)

13. that sounds tasty:smoke:

14. She's real pretty too...

[​IMG]

15. sexy strain. throwing that on my list, i love everything ECSD is combined with. in amdam i had "Strawberry Kush" Strawberry Cough x ECSD.. a truly flavorful weed that packs a whopping high punch on exhale.. made me feel a lit bit like i'd fall off my feet for a sec. I love the way ECSD pistils form and the trhichomes apck on all the way along the calyxes. thx for the good recommendation. +rep

16. Thanks all, great info! I will also look into cheese as that is one I have never had and since I also have some pretty bad lower back pain the recommendation is appreciated!

Of course the wife has decided that White Russian is "the prettiest" so I'll have to get that also! And some Jack Herer, this is going to take a while!:D That Sour Joker looks darn nice too, man this is a hard decision!

17. As far as the Cheese recommendations go, what breeder is recommended? I noticed that Big Buddha sells feminized Cheese, and that's real attractive to those who don't have a lot of space to waste on males.

18. #18 findme, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2010
    I believe that when you get into the 20ish+ thc it doesn't really matter what you get. What matters is the flavor you want at that point. My pick would be super lemon haze because I love the flavor.

get the GHs cheese. much cheaper and its the same thing.

my experience and the grows i have done...

you can't go wrong with white russian ( never grown it but i grown the ww). but me personally for an indica, id hit up the og kush or chemdawg because as said before, when you get into the 20's pretty much its all good and you are looking at taste.

I have tried light of jah ( jack herrer) and it was spicy and fruity.. I cant really explain it but it was spicy and then fruity after taste. I would guess that if you smoked a blunt of this stuff it would knock you down because I vaporized mines and i got knocked down.