Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most Potent Shit EVER?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Yarostafari, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Me and a buddy did a little BHO run and wow this stuff is just on another level. A .2 in a bong had me and my friend baked out of our minds for 2-3 hours. Extremely potent and is definately not for everyday smoke. Oh yeah here is what it looks like:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks like some good shit...enjoy that shit

3. what exactly is that?

4. almost pure THC...or at least a high concentration of it

5. ^ I secone that question :)

6. my word:eek: how much did that run you?

7. :eek: damn, that looks nuts.

8. read man! he made the shit:yummy:

looks like some nice fucking shit, i bet it burns for a long time to.:smoking:

what u make it with...?

9. Its an extraction, its quiet expensive indeed, but well worth the buzz. Plus its nice to treat yourself once in a while to something that will totally blow your mind :smoking:

10. hot knife that shit homie!

11. thats what im saying!

12. ye, once this stuff soaks into the bud it tends to burn for a while. with every hit its just like a punch to the chest and if you try to hold the hit in for too long it feels almost like your lungs are about to explode :D

13. +Rep, Thas some quality.

14. looks good I will be picking up some BHO tommorrow the stuff is like rocket fuel

15. Ive never seen anything like that stuff before, how did you make it? +rep cause that shit looks crazy

16. OIl will rock your world.

17. Ever since I saw BHO on Overgrow,I've been wanting to try it so bad.I've tried hash,which I love,but BHO is still something I'd love to try.When I begin smoking again in a week and a half I will be on the hunt for it,that's for sure.

18. Check the sticky at the top of the page on how to make it. If you cant do BHO try ISO both will blow your mind if done properly :smoking:

19. woo i love how my thread is getting so much love. :hello:
    also honey oil is good stuff i enjoy my bubble hash more though. honey oil is too harsh for me and i dont need to get THAT high its great to have for a few buddys though top off a bowl of some fine nugs get like 5 heads spinning.