Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most potent edible?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bradraz, Jun 7, 2012.

1. So i have 5.5 grams of mids, and I was wondering what the best way to make edibles with this would be. I was thinking about making 5 firecrackers. My question is, would a 1 gram firecracker made properly, get you just as fucked up as a 1 gram brownie made properly?

2. I would put 1.5-2 grams of mids in a firecracker. Now that's a potent edible.

3. Just make sure to add coconut oil to the peanut butter and weed mix for increased thc absorption! :hello:

4. Make hash, then make budder from the hash, then cook whatever you want with the budder. You can even spread it on toast.

5. Just make some canna-oil with about 1.5-2g and add it to anything requiring oil, or add it to a milkshake!

6. make some oily/buttery ass brownies and load those things uppp. the more of your cannaoil/butter within the edible the more potent it should be, throw some kief in there and youll be gone.