Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most Potent Canna Caps

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 99technine, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Ive been dabbling in the edibles lately with my new found love of coco oil and soy lecithin. Last batch i decided to switch it up and go for the canna caps instead of brownies. Anyways my coco oil was the strength for what it needed to be for brownies but in caps.. so it took like 4-6 caps(6 being about a g) to really get me chopped. This time i want to make them stronger and more potent, say at least half a gram to a gram per cap. My question is, how much herb can i put into 1 tbsp of coco oil? 1tbsp = about 15 caps which mean i want as close to 15g's in 1 tbsp of coco oil. Will this work or will it be too much herb to absorb into the oil?
    thanks in advance to any fellow edible gurus
    -Tech

2. Cup coco oil per ounce is about standard. Much less oil than that and it might not cover the bud. I would just use a concentrate like hash oil or hash to make it stronger. Just cover your bud with oil until it is barely covered. So 1oz coco oil is for 3.5 bud. 1oz is 30ml. So 15ml or a tbsp would be 1.75g bud. So unless you use hash it can't get much more concentrated unless you do multiple runs.Honestly 2 or 3 caps at that ratio if done right should have you blasted. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 mrsilly, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    Here is how to do it BKS I have these on hand in my freezer. Brownies are to fattening! Lol
    http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/742831-badkats-cannapharm-canna-caps-uv-reactive-glowing-hash-candy-canna-bombs-more.html?view=getnewpost

This will take you right to the tech
    http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0SO8xq2WOpSRTYAbpJx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTByaDNhc2JxBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2dxMQR2dGlkAw--/SIG=14vcev084/EXP=1391118646/**http%3a//forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/742831-badkats-cannapharm-canna-caps-uv-reactive-glowing-hash-candy-canna-bombs-more.html

4. Thanks for the reply buddy. I have access to hash but its more expensive overall. Think i will try to just cover a zip with as little oil as i can like you suggested. Even if it doesnt come out as potent as i want it, it will still be better than takin 6 caps.. oh and it doesnt help that my local vitamin store only carries size 0 caps instead of 00. Oh well what can you do :confused_2:

5. I am very familiar with this guide, thanks for your input. Problem is.. im using herbs instead of hash like BK is. I actually based my recipe off BK's though

6. What I've been doing is extracting whatever I want to use into everclear (aka "green dragon"). Then I'll take the amount of capsules I want to fill worth of coconut oil and then mix the alcohol and oil. Then boil off the alcohol and you are left with the infused coco oil. So if you want 1 gram per cap as your dose and you have 15g of bud: extract the bud into the alcohol, strain it, add 3tsp oil (~15 caps worth), evaporate until all alcohol is gone. You will be left with the exact dose you want in the coco oil. Toward the end when most alcohol is gone, I add lecithin to it. Note: 151 everclear can be used if you are in a state that banned it; however, it is highly recommended to use 190 proof everclear if possible.

7. Unfortunately i live in an area where everclear is illegal  :hide: . Sounds like a great method, but i dont want to try it unless i have the everclear. Just my .02 though, i always add my lecithin in the oil when i add the herb.

8. I've actually been using 151 and it's worked great. If there is leftover water after the alcohol is gone, you can freeze the oil and they will separate easily. Just giving ya some other options that I've experimented with.