Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

most popular arizona strains?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ATokersParadise, May 4, 2008.

1. whats up guys im baked on just some high mids, i moved here about 4 months ago still trying to find the good shit lol. what are the most popular strains around my area (if u want to get specific, the edges of phoenix) im 8 hours from california theres got to b some goooood shit here haha.

2. Get out and meet some people. Arizona is poppin' with AWESOME prices. Mids are next to nothing. $200/pound shit. Everytime i've been down, i was always smoking bangin' ass headies.

3. Get out and start asking for the dank. Good tactic:

"What time is it?"- you

"_:__"- guy/girl who looks like they smoke pot

"Only _:__ more hours till 420/ I missed 420 by _:__"- you

As uncool and rookieesque as that sounds(i think the whole 420 thing is a little ridiculous), only a stoner would ask something like that so you should be in the clear. Say your just kidding afterwards and point out that youve been getting nothing but schwag and if your not sketchy about it theyll help yout out if they can.

4. I live in AZ and get most of my shit from people that get it from California, and just bring it back...

5. where in arizona are you