Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most overrated and underrated strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Valcurium, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Overrated: AK-47
    Underrated: Blue cheese

2. Over rated: sour d
    Under rated: Mexican brick weed

3. [quote name='"meekmillMMG"']Overrated: AK-47
    Underrated: Blue cheese[/quote]

Blue cheese is a good one... I forgot about it guess it is underrated

4. overrated: gdp
    underrated: sour diesel
    (i understand that sour diesel is pretty well known and appreciated strain, but none the less it still provided me with the most unforgettable highs of my life all within a few weeks, also the smell alone is enough to make me nearly jizz myself)

5. d

Sour diesel isn't underrated every man and his dog have smoked it and it's generally known as a well rated herb

6. over rated: Kush
    Underated: Northern Lights

7. He's right you know :smoke: my dog loves it!

8. So does mr kitty

9. Underrated: godbud, nebula, THC bomb

Overrated: pineapple express, GDP

10. Overrated: Ak47
    Underrated: Saturn OG(Mars/earth/jupiter og) planet strains.

11. Overated: Purple Haze

Underated: Bubblegum Kush :smoke: great high, and taste (depending on grower)

12. Overrated - Og Kush
    Underrated - Grapes

I have yet to come across a strain close to the Grapes I've had from my close dealer. I noticed everyone here says the opposite of purple bud and I can assure you there's really good purple out there.

13. All I have to say is get your hands on either some Durban Poison or Belladonna. Under-rated as all hell, and absolutely amazing weed :D

14. Idk about yall, but Ill aways love kush and purp...

Not overrated for a second to me... Being from Atlanta, We love that shit...
    The only issue Id say is that there are so many kushes that people just call their medium ass weed kush..

15. Underrated: Moonshine and Blue dream.
    Overrated: Purples

16. [quote name='"drillers19"']

amen dude i picked up like 3 grams of colorado cough about a year ago and i havent seen it since.

overrated- flow. I get it too much.
    under- Light of Jah. goddamn thats some good weed.[/quote]

Light if jah sounds good as fuck.

17. Overrated: OG Kush or Jack Herer
    Under: Peak 19 & Sweet Tooth ( is actually a pretty bomb sativa strain)

18. Overrated:

60-40% Indica dominant hybrids grown hydroponically with synthetic nutrients

Underrated:

100% pure strains grown organically

19. Under= romulan
    Over= blue dream

20. Over- Any lemon bud iv tried has always had a funny kinda sharp/harsh taste, for me personally anyway

Under- Cheese, i know a grower who grows the best cheese around my area (an area where everyone is crazy for cheese) and its mad potent stuff