Most notorious serial killer

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BrandonBlunts, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Who do you blades think the most notorious serial killer is?

I'm gunna have to go with Jeffrey Dahmer. Put all of his dead victims in a big barrell of acid, and did some nasty stuff with their dead body's.:eek:

If this is against the rules, then I sincerely do apologize.:wave:

[​IMG]

2. in my mind, john wayne gacey.

i hate to classify serial killers as 'notoriuos', but he is, in my mind.

3. Ed gein easy. He's the basis for some of the biggest horror films out there, like American psycho and Texas chainsaw massacre. He actually had a mask that was a persons face

4. #4 CMGarcia55, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes, look him up that's his name

5. ^ agreed

I like the way Jeffrey Dahmer died being fucked by his cell mate with a broom handle so hard and so deep he fucking croaked.

6. #7 Solar Being, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2011
    He only killed like 3 people, not exactly a serial killer

He wasn't fucked by a broom stick to his death, he died of head trauma

7. The Night Stalker Richard Ramirez should be on anyone's short list of notorious Serial
    Killers. He basically terrorized an entire state back in the Eighties and still sits on
    California's Death Row.

As far as body count though the two I'd put at the top of the list is H, H. Holmes and
    Dr. Harold Shipman. I think Henry Lee Lucas probably has a far smaller body count
    than he confessed to.

8. zodiac and BTK have to be on the list.

9. Regaurdless hes still had a broomstick shoved up his sick f*ckin ass!!!! :D

10. ted bundy ripped a girl's nipple off... with his mouth. but jeffrey dahmer is crazy too.

11. i think the zodiac because hes the one that made that mystery psychopath serial killer stereotype..but im probably just sayin the zodiac cause he was from the area i live in. i guess back in the 60's no one here would leave their house at night cause they were so scared. its actually kinda funny theres like local myths/rumors here of who the zodiac killer was.

12. I don't know what you mean by most notorious really, but creepiest has to go to Mr.Albert Fish:

[​IMG]

He even looks like a fucked up bastard.

13. Amen to that he has some fucked up letters and shit.

14. the dude on the 20 dollar bill. :devious:

15. John Gacey and Jeffery Dalmer are the only two I really know.

16. son of sam, george bush, barack obama and many other presidents.

17. Pope Urban II.

Hands down.

18. Most famous would have to be Jeff Dahmer. Everybody knows the name and what he did (plus he was from my city!).

My favorite is the Zodiac, though. You have to love a guy that was never caught.

19. Albert Fish was sick as fuckk

This is what he told the mother of the 4 year old boy he killed: