Most nasty/embarassing sexual stories.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BaxterTheDog, Jun 29, 2013.

1. When i was 14 i fucked my stepfathers neice, we weren't related but i thought of her as a cousin until that day lol, never saw her again after that. I don't really tell anyone cause everyone thinks we're related.

Okay, go.

2. Reminds me of when Jack Teller nearly fucked his Irish cousin.

She was hot though, I would risk it for a three eye'd turtle boy.

3. If you're not blood, its game.

Was she older and hot?

4. Oh I thought this was the old thread about this, I was prepared to read some new gross things. Ill have to go search...

5. I know so many people who have fucked there blood cousins. Thats gross.

As far as embarassing goes once i was at a house party. I was faded. And we all went into the kids bedroom and everyone was making out and humping and shit. Then the kid turns off the lights and was like everyone do what they want. The only couple there was me and the girl i came with. So everybody was making out and dancing and shit. And me and her were in the corner fucking. These douche bags turned the lights on. So im sitting there drunk. In my boxers. Fat ass boner. No shirt man tits hanging out and everyones laughing and clapping.

This other time i was fucking a girl in the bathroom at a hotel. There was like 5 people in the suite but it wasnt a party. So im high and finding it hard to bust a nut. So i was just going like super hard on her. Beating her back in. i look up in the mirror shes crying. No lie i was like "wtf!" Insta softy. Then i opened the door to the bathroom and everyone was out there listening lol.

I got a few nasty stories. Once i was at the teen club. There was this bad bitch from a different state there. I was dancing with her for like an hour. When shes like you wanna go to my car? So im in the back of her moms lexus. I was high and drunk. She was sober. Im macking her down or whatever. I reach under her dress and she was wearing tight shorts. I go under the shorts. OMFG most horrible smell ever. Seriously i almost threw up. This bitch smelled like her coochie Was dead. I was a dick back then so i just bounced out without saying shit and told all my friends lol. Her and her friends left right after that.

This other time i was eating this girl out. I swear her pussy tasted like powdery paper or something. It was so tart. And sour. And just ewwww. I was so grossed out. But the girl was like a legit 8/10 and she was gonna let me hit. And i was fat back then. So i took one for the team lol.

Idk if this last one counts. But once me and my friends skipped class to smoke with this indian (from india) kid. He was one of those rich ass squares who paid to have friends. So we had him buy a quarter. We went to his house and we were all smoking. Then i had to take a piss. So i was like "wheres the bathroom" he told me. So im taking a piss. I left the door open cuz it was around the corner and i had just told everyone i was going to the bathroom.

So im sittin there high as shit super focused on my piss. Like zoning out. When i look up and this indian kid is staring at my dick in the bathroom mirror. Then he was like "ill pay you if you let me suck you off" i was 15 at the time. And my friends fucked that kids house up after he did that shit lol

6. #7 Biltwellnigga, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
    My face before last story= :lol:
    Read last story=  :|

The story of the girl that had a smelly pussy, did she and her friends leave because they knew you were telling your friends about the smell?

hahaha good stuff

7. yea me and my boys were dickheads. If they woulda stuck around the whole football team woulda been covering our noses with our shirts and dancing around them screaming "stinkayyyyyyyeeee" lol. That bitch was gross tho.

8. #9 Biltwellnigga, Jun 29, 2013
    Hahaha good shit.

She was probably one of those girls that wipes downwards and gets shit in her pussy. Or she was just dirty and dancing made that smell more dank lol

I had a few stories I was going to post but after reading this I feel like a bitch... 

10. Thanks for the nausea.

11. Haha. I had a roommate that had this girl he was banging and after the first time he came and told me how badly it smelled. I just laughed and thought he was exaggerating. He wasn't getting much so he fucked her as much as he could but he always complained to me how bad it was.

One day I came in to the room right after they fucked and I was like what the fuck is that smell!? And he said in a quiet voice "its her pussy bro. I told you it smelled."

Had to open the windows and leave for a bit.

12. Oh my lord. That is fucking putrid.

13. I was more surprised at how he could stay hard with all that smell rather than what she does to smell that bad. If I smelt that during sex I think I would instantly get soft.

14. lol that reminds me of the time i was fucking this fat bitch at my dads house. She was on her period. And my dad came home and interrupted us. I went out in the living room to distract him while she snuck out. And he was all like "you need to stop fucking that fat bitch in my house. Her pussy fuckin stinks" i was roflmao. She was so mad. She was like "youre gonna let your dad call me a fat bitch?!?!?! Omg" lol was hilarious.

15. LOL classic. I can imagine her face saying it.

16. #17 happygal420, Jun 29, 2013
    [quote name="TheCoolest420" post="18277834" timestamp="1372488729"]I know so many people who have fucked there blood cousins. Thats gross.As far as embarassing goes once i was at a house party. I was faded. And we all went into the kids bedroom and everyone was making out and humping and shit. Then the kid turns off the lights and was like everyone do what they want. The only couple there was me and the girl i came with. So everybody was making out and dancing and shit. And me and her were in the corner fucking. These douche bags turned the lights on. So im sitting there drunk. In my boxers. Fat ass boner. No shirt man tits hanging out and everyones laughing and clapping. This other time i was fucking a girl in the bathroom at a hotel. There was like 5 people in the suite but it wasnt a party. So im high and finding it hard to bust a nut. So i was just going like super hard on her. Beating her back in. i look up in the mirror shes crying. No lie i was like "wtf!" Insta softy. Then i opened the door to the bathroom and everyone was out there listening lol.I got a few nasty stories. Once i was at the teen club. There was this bad bitch from a different state there. I was dancing with her for like an hour. When shes like you wanna go to my car? So im in the back of her moms lexus. I was high and drunk. She was sober. Im macking her down or whatever. I reach under her dress and she was wearing tight shorts. I go under the shorts. OMFG most horrible smell ever. Seriously i almost threw up. This bitch smelled like her coochie Was dead. I was a dick back then so i just bounced out without saying shit and told all my friends lol. Her and her friends left right after that.This other time i was eating this girl out. I swear her pussy tasted like powdery paper or something. It was so tart. And sour. And just ewwww. I was so grossed out. But the girl was like a legit 8/10 and she was gonna let me hit. And i was fat back then. So i took one for the team lol.Idk if this last one counts. But once me and my friends skipped class to smoke with this indian (from india) kid. He was one of those rich ass squares who paid to have friends. So we had him buy a quarter. We went to his house and we were all smoking. Then i had to take a piss. So i was like "wheres the bathroom" he told me. So im taking a piss. I left the door open cuz it was around the corner and i had just told everyone i was going to the bathroom.So im sittin there high as shit super focused on my piss. Like zoning out. When i look up and this indian kid is staring at my dick in the bathroom mirror. Then he was like "ill pay you if you let me suck you off" i was 15 at the time. And my friends fucked that kids house up after he did that shit lol[/quote]LMAO!! U are awesome w/your stories! I could easily sit for hours listening to all you have to say! You should maybe write a book!:lol::lol::lol::lol: luv it!

17. lol thanks

18. She wants the D.

19. About to go down on a chick and noticing bits of TP in her pubes.