Most money you've ever found

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by G4Grassdetta, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Most money you've found at once on the ground/lying around somewhere and did you try and return it to whoever lost it.

Most I've found was a guys wallet with a $50 and a bunch of CCs...found him on FB and gave it back lol.

Did find a $20 at the club once :D

2. not really me, but my mom use to work at a retirement home, and found a check for several thousands dollars, but she found the person and gave it back to them....if i found money i wouldnt take it, i wouldnt feel right about it if i did

3. Depends on where it was...if it were possible to give it back then sure. Sometimes it truly isn't (Like at Disney or something, where most people rarely know where the lost and found even is)

but yeah even a few thousand dollars isn't worth potentially putting that person in the worst financial crisis imaginable. Besides I've had people return money to me before :D

4. I one time found a $100 in a stop & go. I went there everyday cause it was around the corner from my friends house. Well I go in one day to get a soda and at the register they had cheap can't boxes with the tops ripped off and in one was a folded up $100. I saw it as I put my drink on the counter and when he looked at the register to get my change I swiped the bill from the candy box got my change and went on my way. Blazed fat that day

5. Found $100 bill in a hobby store while I was buying a rc car, I was 12 or 13 so it was like the best day ever

6. I found a c note in a vidoegame bin when i was like 10. I think i walked out of walmart with ten dollars, after buying some games of course.

7. some guy left 20 pound on a cash machine because he was talking on the phone and probably drunk, i was next in line with my friend and we was taking 10 pound out. needless to say we didnt get shit out and shared the 20 note lol.
    talk about once in a life experience.

8. Stepped out of my car in a Lowes parking lot and found $100 bill.

Bought weed.

9. Can't beat free dank :D

10. One time after I bought a £20 bag I walking back for the bus through a university campus, and about halfway down the road I see a £20 note on the floor just lying there. I picked it up of course, rang my dealer the next day. Nothing like that's ever happened in my life, never even found £1.. But I do often walk through that university every now in then just hoping haha:smoke:

11. 60 bucks.. and returned it to the girl i saw drop it.

12. I found a dollar once

13. found an empty checkbook with $1000 in cash and a bag of some glass in a Jack In The Box.

Didnt think twice about taking it since i despise that stuff so i flushed it and slip the money with my GF.

14. $20 in a parking lot

15. 11 bucks in the middle of a cross walk in NYC, surprisingly didn't get run over trying to pick it up. Bought some sunglasses from a vendor lol. I was like 13 at the time.

16. about 80

my dad knows a guy who literally found a treasure in mexico while doing a private job with his tractor in the 80's. while working the land some machinery became jammed in the dirt. they excavated and found something that looked like a wheelbarrow full of golden coins. they did not tell the landowner about the find, they didnt even finish the job.

they melted the gold down into bars and bricks. they later on used the gold to buy state of the art machinery and began a multi million dollar construction company. after converting to todays inflation they found something like $750,000 in gold coins. bastards

17. You wouldn't happen to know the name of the company would you? I'm curious.

18. My buddy had a DJ business and i would always help him with gigs, chill and party. One of his gigs was at the strip club satin doll in providence. Helping him pack up one thursday night after closing I found a strippers wad on the ground. a lil over $1900

19. Around 2g's when I was like 11 or 12. Found it in the back of my step dads filing cabinet when he sold the store. It was in the back of the drawer behind the wall thing and I went and told my mom (like a dumbass) and she took it all. Gave me like 20$.

20. I found $250 of my own money I had hid a long time ago and forgot if that counts
    otherwise I found $50 before