Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most memorable time smoking yet:)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bray, Jun 20, 2011.

1. So I have only been smoking for about 2 months. My cousin and I have came to our grandparents house since we were babies. Today was different:) when we were younger we always used to walk down to the end of the street and hung out there. So today my cousin took a huge beautiful nug from his bro. He brought his glass and we hung out for a little bit at my grandparents and talked to our family. We then walked down to the end of the street. We crossed the street and walked into a corn feild. We got by some trees and smoked a few bowls. We were both stoned. Everything was great when we got home and no one expected a thing. This was a great time, but i was worried I was going to get caught. But we had and amazing plan and we had a great day:).

Leave some similar stories!!:)

2. For me it's got to be smoking in the woods with a few friends in the back of a pickup trick. Definitely a chill experience.

3. The last time smoking with my step brother.

It was on the Balcony of a 3story house that was on the top of a mountain in Austin.
    The view was incredible, we were jus chilling all night smokin blunts talkin about it all.

Its one of those moments you wish you could live in forever. Miss you bro.

4. Me and my bro have also had good times . Once me and him on new years smoked up a half o of LA Confidential out of a brand new bong we bought

5. Smoking on my birthday while singing Still Alive.