Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most memorable smoking sessions!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by L1feG1ver, Feb 3, 2011.

1. hey guys, im new here and look forward to being an active member of this community ;)

well my most memorable smoking session was a long ass time ago when i was still in highschool. Me and some friends smoked about a quarter out of blunts and bongs then went to a football game. oh and btw this is when me and my friends have not been smokin for a long time. Ok so after the game i was still blowed and by this time its about 8 or 9 o'clock. we then got more bud, about a half of some good regs and a quarter of some exotics. so we went to a friends house and made a circle of chars in his gauge and just keep smokin, passin the bong and blunts around, then the next thing u know i wake up at like 4 or 5 am still in the chair sleepin upright along with my friends who are all passed out still in the same spot. i woke em up and everybody was like damn how did we just pass out like that. but yea it was a fun night ;)

so yea lets here it, most memorable smoking session for me right there haha

oh yea and if enough people want ill make a review of the vaporite mini in my next thread

2. I smoked pot with Johnny Hopkins

3. lol ^ It was Johnny Hopkins and Sloan Kettering. And they were blazing that shit up every day.

my most memorable sesh was probs when i was still in highschool.. me and 4 other freinds decided to go blaze in my freinds car but the story doesant start there.. its starts the night before when we all get so fucked i fell asleep on the floor with some little kids toy diggin into my back the hole night. the next morning i was only with 1 of my freinds so we decided to go take his dads car and smoke some FAT L joints so we go take his dads car drive down to the more populated part of our town and park near the train station smoke are fat joints and leave.. than we get some random call from another freind to come and pick him up.. btw i was only 15 at the time same with all my freinds. so we go and pick him up avoiding cops even though we were on a cop invested road and start bunin with our freind. he decided to bring a hafo and his bong and a blunt. so we start blazin his bong and we decide hey lets go pick someone else up so we go and grab 2 more freinds and all of us now have weed. so we end up driving around for 6 hours listing to beats and takin bong tokes and smokin a blunt. after that my freind is basicly a pro at go karting so he can drive a car better than three quarters of teh ppl i know. so he decides to start doing huge drifs around some turns going close to 90km than we decide that wasent fast enough so we go on the road and go around 140 150 for no reason i was so high i didnt even know we were going that fast. we called it a night by throwing a party at my freinds house and getting crunk as fuck..

4. Yep.....Had a group sesh with Tesla after a concert in there tour bus :cool:

5. ^fixed

6. Smokin with my girlfriend on a romantic trip to the capital
    &
    tokin up right in front of stage while Gorillaz was playin, was sum dope shit!
    :hello::smoke:

//Mixrollsmoke