Most Memorable Drive Ever!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Outerspace420, Aug 29, 2009.

1. It all started...

When a friend asked if I wanted to go on a drive with him. He is a good friend of mine and we have known each other forever. We decided we would head up to one of our favorite look out spots on the top of a mountain. As we are heading up there passing the joint back and forth I begin doing some smoke tricks, just the usual ghosts and smoke rings. My friend who is driving at the time decides that he wants to try to do some, so he leans over (while driving mind you) and tries to do a ghost, while he is doing that though no one is paying attention to the road. He swerves over the side of the road and slams into a mailbox, cracking half his windshield and breaking his mirror on the passenger side. Immediately I start breaking out in laughter because I was high and the whole time he just keeps saying "this isn't good." as I continue to enjoy the nice joint he rolled. :smoke:

...One thing I will never forget the rest of my life.

2. FUCK!
    Stop posting this shit, you're making us look bad!
    It's not the weed that causes a bad driver, it's the dumbass behind the wheel.

Anyway, glad you ..enjoyed.. it.

3. He didn't claim weed directly caused the accident, he stated that because his friend is retarded enough to not focus on the road because he's trying to do a trick made them get into an accident.

4. Thanks for repeating what I just said.

5. So you just smash some poor dudes mailbox and laugh?

I hope you guys told whoever it was that owned it and offered to pay for it.

Otherwise you sound like an asshole.

6. you better not be blaming his stupidity on weed...
    obviously he's just a really stupid person who made a stupid decision.

7. Of course he went back and payed for the mailbox, he isn't THAT stupid...

And I never blamed weed for what happened, I said he took his eyes off the road to concentrate on his trick and swerved off of the road, so it was his stupidity that caused him to hit the mailbox. Sorry if you misunderstood.

8. wow. gtfo

9. What the heck is up your anal entry?

10. Call me a downer, but that is a lame story.

11. HA! this made me laugh for some reason