Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

most legit doc in orange county/la

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ganjmasta, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Well after what happened to my homie two weeks ago I decided I want to get a new rek, he spent $60 at a chill little place in santa ana but when he got rolled the po said it doesn't mean shit and something like his rek isn't legit..

So is there a difference between a $60 rek and a $200 rek?

2. Not really. From what I know it really depends on how much of a dick the officer is. But I think if you have a state issued card then they can't do shit. Unless doing something reckless like driving while smoking. Something like that. ( but then your in some government database saying pot smoker) pros and cons to both.

3. fuck that gov database shit, that's just them trying to paranoi us..

Yea I just asked cause my friend got fucked an i guess he got told something like his doc wasn't legit a few months after his renewal. Which is kinda hard to believe cause the office he got it from in santa ana was pretty nice hahah. I guess I'll look into getting the licence then