Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most interesting thing you've done in the hopes of getting higher.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OhSoClutch, Sep 19, 2011.

1. I don't mean journeys you've gone through, but rather small things you did in the hopes of getting more high.

EX: I used to use my asthma pump before smoking to open my lungs up.

2. smoke more weed

3. Strong 7th post.

4. yeah i figured i should make it count hahah

5. I locked myself in a room once, complete darkness, complete silence, total sensory deprivation for like week straight, then hung myself upside down by my feet to let all the blood flow to my head, then smoked like a gram of oil. I felt like a crazy person.

6. Gotta get dem mangoes!
    Or just drink an odwalla/naked mango juice. They got the real fruit, supplies mycrene for a stronger high.

7. I used to ghost my hits before I realized that its just retarded and doesn't get you any higher.

8. There is no evidence myrcene provides a better high, other than anecdotal evidence.

9. For a minute there I thought this was going to go off into a weird David Carradine direction...Sadly, no, and I'm disappointed.

Anyway, to stay on-topic here...Can't say I've done anything out of the ordinary, outside of that desert trip...But we don't talk about that anymore.:cool:

10. i tried huffing the green lantern

11. i masturbated for 2 hours straight. it worked.

12. I sprinkle a nice layer of kief on the bowl

13. I pee on myself, to increase the high that is.

14. i smoked out of a gas mask last night. gonna say, disappointed. regular bongs get me higher.

15. Wow you all are boring...

16. I'm pretty sure some guy a long time ago tied up a nug in a ballon, ate it, shat it out, then smoked it to be more spiritually connected to his weed or something...

17. I eat my own feceis then masturbate with a noose around my neck. Then I go and take a bath in my own urine.

But for real I never do anything but take more hits.

18. I've eaten 6 mangos today....

19. There was a thread about that..

20. That was the best thread ever.