Most intense thing you have gone through high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IAmMcLovin, Dec 4, 2011.

1. ^^Basically the title. Whats the most exhilarating/intense/scary thing that you have ever been through while high.

For me, it was when we were in my GFs house watching it while she was away. I was there with two friends and we were just chilling out there and enjoying the fact that we got to sit inside all day with no work or anything because everything was cancelled because of snow. We also had a big bag of weed. GF's house is actually creepy as fuck cuz it sits right on city limits and is old and creaky.

After we smoked some weed some very trippy things began happening. Doors slamming, footsteps when no one was there. We all heard it and one of us was sober at the time and said he heard it all as well, so it wasn't just us tripping out. I was 100 % convinced that place was haunted because of this eerie whistling noise and all these random object being moved.

Plus our 3 year old dog was freaking out and hid in his crate (he only goes in there if he's terrified). We were all pretty scared and we holed up in the kitchen/living room.
    \
    When were leaving i told my GF about it and she said that she has had some weird shit happen but she didn't think much of it. Never been back in the house again since, my GF moved and I avoid that area of town anyway.

So u guys share your stories.

2. im too high to post a full story so im just gonna say panic attacks are bitches

3. I went to wrestling practice while ripped one time, and it was the worst practice of the year. Awful experience.

4. Years ago when I was younger, I used to toke up and then go for long rides along mountain trails on my Yamaha IT425G. It was a blast. I used to ride for hours on the trails. Those rides, especially when I was high, were very intense.

Nice post, Brah...

5. It was last night we had family over so me and my cousin went on a walk so we could smoke a j. We were trying not to get caught and we knew my mom was on her way home. So we were walking up the road back to my house when we see headlights my high had just really hit me and I felt like I was dreaming. So when we see the headlights my cousins like " oh shit run, the last thing we want is to get caught on the road". So I start running as fast as I can up my steep driveway and I'm in slippers but I looked back and didn't see the headlights anymore and I looked forward and my cousin was gone. Got back went straight to my room changed then went in the living room passed out on the couch an hour later got up ate a whole bunch of shit that killed the rest of my high.

6. Had to take care of my bro who was alcohol poisoned.
    Had to walk 10 miles home from uni.
    Sparked a J right before my stepdad came into my room.

This may not look scary/intense/exhilarating, but high, lemme tell you it is. And this was all in one night...

7. hahaha i thought i was about to get caught with my bowl in my bra insanely ripped going into a concert one time and that was pretty terrifying at the time, thought i was going to have to deal with an insanely awkward situation lololol

oh my goodness one time too me and my friend were driving home one night and we look over and we witnessed our two other friends who we just smoked an entire oz with was getting their car searched on the side of the road.. we thought for sure we just witnessed the end of their life cause they had a bunch of paraphernalia on them, but it was all good they got off with a warning hahahaha :smoke:

oh bake routing on the freeway is also insanely fucking intense even if your not the person driving hahaha

8. First time ever getting completely RIPPED.

When I was a little lad on Christmas Eve went to my Dads Girlfriends Christmas party at the age of 15, I tried marijuana probably 4-5x at the time...

Well they invite me in the room of about 8 people with 3 joints hot boxed to fuck so they fed me the dubies like candy. :smoke:
    my eyes red as a hot tamalie I leave the room to get a drink of water well after the drink of water I run to a cupboard and bury both my hands in a bucket of nibs and shuve em all at once into my mouth some hitting the floor I give to fucks and carry myself to the living room..

BOOM! I notice my sense of reality dimmed whatever room I entered I paniced wondering how I got here so damn fast...

It was scary shit I was high as fuck for a good 2-3 hours then a good mild high for awhile...

years later found out the joints had medical marijuana oil and bud in them and a high sativa.

9. Well the most intense thing that I can remember just off of bud alone is back in the day when I first started.

I remember I smoked this really good purple weed that had crystals on it and a smell that stunk up my whole room..but yeah I smoked it out of a aluminum foil pipe I made (I hear aluminum foil fucks makes you so much more higher I forgot how though) But anyway I took about four good hits. When I used to smoke back then I would take pussy hits, but for some reason I thought since it was at night, and my folks were asleep, and I was alone, might as well live it up haha. But anyway I went back to my room from outside and I honestly didn't feel much at first...

Then all the sudden I was smacked in the face with this feeling of falling into myself, it was so intense, I was a little freaked out at first but I had my fair share of anxiety with bud so I knew what to do..I chilled and just thought crazy thoughts all night basically.

But the intense part was when I started to come down (which wasn't by very much really) I began to ask myself how does weed work like on a energy/spirit level and then my mind just showed me this visualization of this vortex which basically was the spirit of weed and the higher you are the wider the vortex is. I compared myself to the top of the vortex which I really couldn't see and I knew instantly that I was no where compared to the top of that vortex.

At each level I felt the intensity of the high, and the top felt like ego loss, tripping, type of feeling and I was no where near there. I thought that was cool and that has always stuck with me for the past four years..I wasn't back at baseline until like 12 hours later..which was crazy. Never been that high since.

10. One time while with a few friends in my garage toking from my glass bowl as usual, it was some nice sativa I don't quite remember the strain name. But as get up so we can go back in the house because we were done smoking I fell into some yard bags, the big brown ones you put leave into, ya know? Then on to the ground and I closed my eyes and my heart started racing I thought I was dying for about 30 seconds then opened my eyes and said out loud, "I'm not dying..." Then I got up from the ground, my buds and I laugh about it til this day. Pretty scary experience I still don't know why I thought I was dying.

11. The police started to evac the section of town I lived in because the levee holding back a flooding river was failing. All I remember was running down the street to the gas station freaking out.

12. I drove home last night robo-tripping apparently lol

13. Posted it in other threads, but I saw a bank getting robbed with three friends in a bush at 2 in the morning.

14. Mine most intense thing was I was a sophmore in highschool And my buddy and I went out and smoked half an L during 2nd period, I put the roach and bud in my sock. I go to my next class which is woods. The kids were like you smell like bud and they keep trying to mess with me whatever. So im on the Band saw And rounding a block of wood and Cut my hand WIDE OPEN. They take me to the main office where Ive been busted before and I know I smell like bud. I go to the hospital and when the docs or nurses walked by, from their drafts I could get big wiffs of my weedsock.LOL

15. [quote name='"chrisalmighty"']im too high to post a full story so im just gonna say panic attacks are bitches[/quote]

I have to agree with this. I've had some of the most intense panic attacks while high. But at the same, weed has kept me from having many panic attacks as well.

16. last summer, my cousin dared me to snoke akl of the keef in his grinder in a blunted spliff. i did so and got high real fast. i closed my eyes and saw a bunchvof james bond sillohettes doing crazy ass flups and shit. everytime i saw a flip, i would flinch. it was described by my cousib as "watching someo e have a seuzure or sone shit..." it was by far the craziest shit ever. i was so scared, haha, you just hve to go through it to know what i mean!

17. and another time i gekped my friend pack up, he was moving away. :(

18. sorry for spelling, on my phone!

19. Okay so I'm new but I've been smoking for about a year well about 6 months ago me and 3 buddies toked down a good 50 sac at around 11pm then we walked down his road to a haunted house that was ran down the only way in was a window we were barely high when we got there and lifted the window to climb in once in we seemed to be immediately stoned out of our minds and if you have ever seen pineapple express when dale and saul are in the woods and saul says he sees something then runs well thats what my friend did so we ran upstairs downstairs basement attic everywhere in this house for hours because we couldn't remember what window we came in from lol we finally came down and got it was some crazy shit though..

20. Besides on salvia when the indentation appeared with the train track & little red cart with the oomph loompa singing along to Donks by Lil Wayne (I'm not kidding, i swear on my mothers life). Another time on an unmentionable when the brick ground I was standing on turned into a pool of ants. Or another time on an unmentionable when I was standing on a deck & all the decks starting going up and down past my head like Tetris