Most intense/scary movie to watch blazed

Discussion in 'Movies' started by yeahbitchismoke, Apr 8, 2009.

1. I watched a film called shrooms years ago now, I remember it being pretty fucked up.

2. #62 Old School Smoker, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    There was a discovery channel documentary called "The Colony" that scared the livin piss outta me. It's about how life would be after the apocolypse. Scary ass shit. You can find it on netflix.

3. saw that shit on acid.  twas intense.

4. #64 Skywalker298, May 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014
    lol

5. I make it a habit to watch only good movies when I'm high, not generic dime a dozen comedies being spit out every month.
    One of the most epic movies to watch while high that's always on lists is "Blade Runner". Watched it many times before I started smoking, and finally watched it while high, was just overpowering in a good way.
    Also the original Conan The Barbarian was pretty intense to watch in my opinion, has that awesome classic fantasy feel to it, it's like playing an old RPG game from the 90's.

6. Caroline... 

I'm not even joking.. I was blazed af when I watched this and shit just got way too real for me... 

7. Martyrs is pretty fucked up/intense.

8. *21

Fuck yo presents!

9. Damn good movie!

Doctor said I need a backiotomy

10. The Blair witch project this movie will fuck with you

11. Watch the Exorcist stoned, never again.  Must be the Catholic upbringing that added the fuel to that raging mental fire.

12. Jesus Camp
    Open Water
    Stephen King misery

13. The Shining.

Sent from a Stoner in Colorado.

14. .

Sent from a Stoner in Colorado.

Attached Files:

At first I was puzzled about the gay slasher reference until I realized you were using "gay" as a pejorative.  

16. i was in a bit of a weird mood so i rented the lords of salem last fall, and started watching after i dropped too much acid.

started to freak me out a bit, but i just went with it. very good.

17. Shutter island is a great movie not really scary but it's a psychological thriller. Martin Scorsese is a beast!

"Wait! We can't stop here, this is bat country!"- Fear and Loathing

18. Requiem for a Dream

19. #79 Omega369, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2014
    28 Days Later

Attached Files:

20. I remember when I was pretty new to smoking me and a friend decided to watch Hellraiser (neither of us had seen it). My friend thought it was dumb, but that movie put my mind in a very interesting place. Creepy shit!

Evil Dead 2 and Devil's Pass (about the Dyatlov pass incident) are great picks as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum