Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most Intense High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lookegrasscity, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Just wondering whats the most intense high and what strain was it ....personally for me it was an unknown dank we bought from some guy who kept us waiting for an hour and smoked an 8th and the night went pretty hazey ...share your stories ;)

2. I just got some hash recently and the high is much more intense then smoking bud but i think thats because the thc is so concentrated

3. spent an entire night smoking an eighth of dank with my ex-girlfriend. smoked myself sober

4. you think so?

5. [quote name='"xEtceteraaa"']

you think so?[/quote]

Are you being sarcastic? ...

6. Lately Ive been getting so high i cant feel my inhale anymore. I cant tell if its physical or if im just tripping myself out. Anyone else ever have this?

7. ive heard the legends...myths of those who smoke so much they get sober ...i need to do this one nite picked up an 8th of cheese ..dnt no whether to sell it or smoke it

8. The 3rd time i got high i smoked some FIRE ass dank. I greened out and puked everywhere at my friends house lol. Don't know what strain it was.

9. the whole smoke yourself sober is dependent on what type of bud you got.
    Example:
    I bought an ounce of Strawberry Cough once, originally the bud was getting me baked after a bowl. After finishing an eighth of the Strawberry Cough, it literally no longer got me high anymore and I ended up selling the rest of it to my buddy. Who in turn, said the same exact thing.

10. The best high I've had was from some OG kush or thats what they guy said anyways lol,

11. u reckon i can pull this off with some uk cheese

12. Now i can hold my shit like a fucking boss ;)

13. Herojuana was the name of the strain. Was locked on the couch for what seemed forever, staring at the tv. Heavy heavy indica that made me feel uncomfortable.

14. Hogsbreath, peak high lasted 4 hours! Perfect cause we went to the movies and usually my high dies halfway through. By far the longest high I've had from a single session.

That and Green Crack, Talk about a mindblower.