Most Intense High!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Olyjeebus, Jan 29, 2012.

1. #1 Olyjeebus, Jan 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2012
    What was your most intense experience, what is your best memory of it and what were you smoking?

For me it was quite a while back.
    Me and a mate were having a weed weekend over at his place, great vibrations. Nicely colored walls and stuff. Anyway, we started smoking at around 1 PM. At first we were quite relaxed, drank a couple of beers to take the top off. Then at 7 PM or so we felt the herb taking hold real strong. We went upstairs to his room and started watching some youtube on our ps3. Video's like:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3oQ--LyzwQ&feature=related]The New Tweedy Brothers-I Can See It - YouTube[/ame]

We were up to our 5th joint each.
    We smoked even more and before we knew it it was around midnight. We were talking before but we had fallen quiet watching trippy videos on youtube. It was so intense. I closed my eyes and found out that I could see everything that happened on the outside with my eyes closed. Sound came in as images. I reached my arms forward and noticed that my skin had been replaced by the same kind of rainbow pattern in the videos we'd been watching. I opened my eyes and everything seemed normal, but once I closed my eyes again I was in an utopia of colours. Walking along high cliffs, and I felt as if I was in a rollercoaster cart. It felt like being swooped all around.
    We smoked 2 more joints after that and then passed out. I could not remember falling asleep, but that doesn't bother me. It was great.

Needless to say, it kicked fucking ass! :D

So I'd like to know what your most intense experience is :cool:

Happy smoking!:smoke:

2. TL;DR.
    But some of my most memorable moments high were bad one.
    When I'm with a lot of people and get paranoid.
    Or think people are out to get or conspiring to get me(not kill me or kid napping me, but they are just against me or something or trying to make me look bad or get in me trouble)
    But then I sober up and see how fucking blitzed I was.

3. Was smoking with my friend pulling an all nighter, playing nazi zombies and what have you. Anyways we were pretty fried and i was getting extremely tired, my dumb ass decides to take a small handful of something i'm sure i'm not aloud to mention here. The rest of the night i was acting like this guy[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnDNXb3NtQc]1000 Ways to Die #501 - Hats All Folks! - YouTube[/ame]

4. I was reallly fuckin drunk. Decided to get really fucking high. had an acid flashback

5. lololololol ARE YOU TELLIN ME YOU STAB YOURSELF AND SCREAM RANDOMLY AND POUR MERCURY ALL OVER YO FACE YA DANG HOOLIGAN

6. [quote name='"hardcoreselkiez"']

lololololol ARE YOU TELLIN ME YOU STAB YOURSELF AND SCREAM RANDOMLY AND POUR MERCURY ALL OVER YO FACE YA DANG HOOLIGAN[/quote]

That's exactly what I'm saying. No but really I went nuts, not sleeping certainly didn't help.

7. My friend and I just got done smoking a pretty big bowl. We went inside and sat down and my head was just going into over-drive with visuals and weird shit. The main one was of my of my old high school English teacher, it was like just his head spinning and behind him were like weird red 3-d shapes and stuff moving. It was very intense but kind of funny.

Me and my friend also took some unmentionables and ended up looking up hour long dubstep mixes with trippy videos and going on omegle the whole night hahaha

8. Ahaha ETID, I had about the same experience once too. There was this veil of akwardness just floating around me and my friend because we were too messed up to do anything. Laughing at everything and focusing real hard on board whipers and shit :').

9. #9 I Am Ganja, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    I was 16, it was at my friend's chilling (small party of 10-20 people). I smoked about 4 grams in joints, bongs and waterfalls, plus 2 grams of top shelf medical in a vape, PLUS about 5 tacks (little hash balls) and a hash joint which I shared with my best friend.

I was so fried, walking up the stairs was a pain in the ass. I remember we watched salad fingers (check it up, shit's creepy but hella funny) and I was feeling so bad I lied down for a good hour. Rushed to the bathroom to green out, then I was feeling really great. I was listening to the music blasting in the whole house, with the biggest permasmile ever and my hands buried in a bag of doritos.

Colors were much more intense, I was having audio hallucinations (listen to Ratatat when you're really baked, it's really trippy, even if you're not having the "trip of your life"), and cigarettes seemed to last forever. One of my friends threw an opened beer and other things in the pool, and everyone was pissed, but I could just laugh about it.

Now that I look at it, I must have looked like a dumbass, but w/e I was having a great time (atleast after I puked).

10. First time high i smoked with my buddy in this revene type thing and he offered to smoke me up because it was my first time, so he picks up some fucking bomb ass shit and im stoked, this stuff was literally covered in trichomes and was lemon kush so as soon as we opened the bag it reeked like this fucking awesome lemon aroma. So he rolls the entire dime in this nice blunt, and we get to passing it. After the third hit i kinda didn't feel it then as me and my one friend were walking away i started fucking time traveling and everything looked a yellow hue... this is just the beginning, then i walk to my development and go into the pool and i was obviously high, the lifeguard just looked at me and giggled lol. i look over at a brick wall and it looks like some kid is doing hurdles over the thing extremley fast, so i point it out to my friend and he said its nothing. so i swim a little, go home and sit on my bed, try to turn the tv on... nothing.... so i go and check on it and the fucking thing is unplugged, try to plug it in? the little prong is bent, so i go to my toolbox get a wrench and straighten it out and pug it in when my mom walks in and stares at me, and im like wth? so she said i look high and i tell her, no, there was alot of chlorine in the pool, close call, so then i time travel over to my bed and trip the fuck out to opera because she starts speaking my thaughts like"will they realize your high?"
    "damn your eyes are red as the devils dick"
    and so on....

11. one time I just got off of a tbreak and smoked a .5g of beasters in a swisher sweet(grape that is!!!!) and 10 min later I felt like I was dien...nd then I heard my brain make cracking noises....iwas blazed!!!!.but it kind scared me for a.little

12. This one time me and 2 buddies of mine went to a pretty big park, its like 3 parks on a hill and shit. So we go to the top park cuz theres bathrooms and everyone goes there to smoke. Get there at like 5pm, take some bong hits and were all blown, and get all excited to get to the car cuz me and my buddy always fight over shotgun.

So my friends too high to run so I ran my ass off to the car, like lightening speed. I get to what I THINK is his car(Honda PIlot) and try opening the door but its locked so i start tapping the windows and frantically try to open the door handle for like a good 5 seconds, then realized that it WASNT our car. And people were INSIDE THE CAR! Random ppl tht I didnt know sitting in the front seat probably freaked the fuck out by some kid panicking trieng to open the door, and its dark at this point.

So my friends start crackin up and I dont realize why, and I look into the car and two people are in the front staring at me. As soon as I realized it wasnt out car and people were in there it Scared the living shit out of me. I screamed super loud and HAULED ASS to our car which was right behind theirs. We all get in the car and start laughing uncontrollably for a good 10 minutes.

This was one of the funniest high moments ive had.

13. I used to get that does it sounds like crinkling paper kind of?

14. yea kinda...it sound like someones riping ur brain or sum....not something that sounds good.....:(

15. That happend like once or twice then never again. I have no idea what it was though:confused::confused::confused:

16. Unmentionables + multiple bowls = wow.
    I could see each tree's "soul"? and I felt connected to nature like never before. I literally hugged a tree hahaha. But srsly...trees are badass to look at if you're fucked up enough. Oh! And I was looking at this guy by the fire and his eyes turned black and everything turned red for a split second. My heart stopped beating for like 5 seconds, twas awesome.

17. The night starts off by me getting kicked out of my house. I called up my dealer who is a close friend's brother, and he let me crash there. He ended up rolling a blunt of some very VERY dank herb. I proceeded to take two hits off the blunt, and melted into the couch, as per usual. We were watching Pulp Fiction, and right about the time Mia O.D.s on heroin, he lit up the blunt again, I took 3 or 4 hits and then I went into the movie. Needless to say, very scary.

18. i can say one thing here, potpourris have THE MOST INTENSE HIGHS! That is an unnatural feeling that can make your body feel like it is being thrown in the air and gives you terrible butterflies at the same time