Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most intense experience ever!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cheeze16, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Hello everyone, I'm a pretty occasional smoker, maybe 2 or 3 times a week. Well last Thursday I picked up this nice eighth of extremely dank outdoor bud, smelled really strong and kind of spicy. So after buying it I smoke a slider full of it and it hits me, the lagging vision and I know its a good sativa. So we smoke another bowl and I leave, and don't really remember any of that night at all lol. Nothing really too crazy just being high. (No that wasn't my "intense experience" I was just telling you this so you'd know that in this case it wasn't too intense)
    So next day I go away for the weekend and get back on Sunday night (the whole time I was gone I just wanted to get back and smoke this big joint I rolled Friday). So I take some pills for my allergies and in about 30 minutes go up and start smoking the joint. I stupidly freak out when I accidently light it on fire and throw it in the toilet (I was really high haha). I pull it out, dry it off, and then smoke that weed in a little tin foil pipe, it couldn't of been more than half a gram. While smoking I kinda noticed my vision was spinning and when I let it happen I kept seeing what I was looking at 3 times spinning around in different colors.. fucking crazy. While washing my hands I look in the mirror and get intrigued just staring at myself. So I do for I dont know how long and all of the sudden all the colors of the things Im seeing in the mirror start switching and before I know it I was hypnotized, I started hallucinating like crazy, I swear in that mirror I saw myself as a multicolored puppet on a tv show. I decide hey lets just let go and trip balls (sorry to all of the people who say its a high not a trip, I agree it is a high (because believe me I know what a trip is haha) but this was much more) so I just fall into an alternate reality by looking into that mirror and my face is getting stretched around and it kinda weirded me out so I decided to meditate on my bed. I do and feel the most intense vibrations running through my body and Im having insane closed eye visuals just seeing anyone or anything I think of but in cartoon form lol. After I got up I just felt reborn as a new person, and I actually believed I was a new person haha.
    Then all of the sudden I start having what I believe was a panic attack. My heart just starts racing like crazy. It was definately over 100 beats per minute, hell maybe over 150 (Im usually only 50 or 60) and all these bad thoughts start going through my mind but I calmed myself down and took over again but I kept kinda nodding off with my eyes open and imagining things and having to focus again. I just chilled the rest of the night and ultimately just passed out and had some crazy ass dreams haha.
    So my question for all of you on grasscity it was just my weed being extremely high quality and me not having any tolerance or do you think those two allergy pills had something to do with it? They were non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) and has anyone else ever had intense hallucinations before?

2. Could you run that by me one more time?

3. Benadryl?

4. sounds like you had a great time and got really high. nothing to do with the allergy pills

5. No it was just two generic anti inflammatory allergy pills

6. Hahah sorry I like telling all the little details for the people who actually read the whole post

7. I've never heard of this stuff happening from allergy pills mixed with weed. All I should say that you should buy a home drug test for many drugs as long as you test yourself by a three day limit. It could be laced man

8. I have read multiple times, and have heard from a close friend, who experienced it, that taking allergy pills and smoking make you trip