Most intense dream of my life

Discussion in 'General' started by Rocker420, Nov 25, 2012.

1. #1 Rocker420, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
    First of this is going to be a long read so I don't blame you for pressing the back button now, but I would truely appreciate if you helped me out and gave some advice.

A bit of background info first. I'm on day 7 of my t break and it sucks bad to be honest. Hard to sleep and no appetite. And I know quitting can cause crazy dreams but I think it's an insight into my life or something, this particular dream anyway.

Some background info on the dream. Long story short I met this girl, we hung out a lot and really liked eachother but she had a bf. eventually she broke up with him but she said she needed time before we could get together. She then ended up going back to him and is still going out with him, and I still have feelings for her. Before you ask, she eventually went back to him because we live kind of far apart and it was hard for us to be together all the time, even though she had feelings for me. We had so much in common we were like identical people and we both knew it, but it just couldn't work out. Also, I hadn't been thinking about her or anything coming up to this dream, it was out of the blue.

Ok on to the dream. First thing I remember is smoking up with one of my friends in another friends yard (this first paragraph is like a separate dream that is just random and means nothing, but I think it's beneficial to write it all) and we got shouted out of the yard by another person I know who doesn't live on the property, and I ended up going home while my friend ran away scared. Pretty random really

So here is where the real dream starts. I come into my house, sit down to watch tv, and the girl I was talking about, let's name her S, randomly appears sitting beside me, with blondish hair (which is odd as she's a brunette and still is) and she looked beautiful. She was wearing some tights/suspenders things but not in a slutty way. My immediate thoughts were she must really need to say something because she drove all the way over to my house to see me (she lives around a 7 hour drive away). Anyway for some reason I played the situation off cooly and just handed her the remote and said "is there anything you want to watch (on tv)" she then rapidly set the remote down on the table and said "we need to talk.. About us" I instantly felt extremely happy because I thought she wanted to be with me, but I don't show any emotion. On a side note I was wearing a t shirt and boxers which is odd, because if I was expecting her I would have dressed to make an effort, so I wasn't anticipating her arrival which I think is key to the dream, please chime in with your thoughts.

So I replied to her, after a brief pause "what about us?" she then quickly said you know what about, and we kind of entered a trippy dreamy stage, and kind of went into the tv, on like a dream plane ( not the flying type, the ground type). We were kind of running around together in a Call of duty game, which I thinks mean something because when we hung out we played call of duty a lot and we had some awesome times talking to eachother. Basically I can't remember most of this stage, she told me a lot about us and the times we had. But one part I fluidly remember is we went infront of a moving shell of a bus and she hit her head on the back of it, but I quickly comforted her and tried to protect her, and she didn't really want me to do that. I can't remember exactly what she said but she was kind of telling me off but not in a very angry way, but not a joking way either. I think this is personification of me caring for her too much, maybe I tried to protect her too much and look after her too much, because I told her her bf is wrong for her and they should break up one time. Again, please give me your interpretations. If your still reading don't worry it gets more interesting

Finally we entered the last trippy stage of my dream. The difference with this part is she was kind of telling me stuff from within the trippy tv stage, and I was sitting listening. It was like I was in a coma and she was looking back on me telling me how she really felt. Anyway, she basically told me we can be really good friends and still mess around and have sex and such, and we were both naked at this point and I hadn't seen her naked before so it was weird, and i just completely shot that comment down and said to her I really don't care about sex S, I just want to be with you, I want you to be my girlfriend. I'm I love with you S.

We are still naked at this point, she's still in the triply underwater tv stage dream plane thing (it's so hard to explain I'm sorry) and I was still in the 'coma'. The last thing to happen was the 'bottom half' (again, hard to explain I apologise) of the dream plane flipped and S was there naked underwater just gazing at me, she looked kind of sad and there was an air of a "goodbye" about the scene. I remember something about a sea- lion flashing across infront of her, she was looking at me lovingly like she was saying "sorry" and at that moment I could tell she loved me, but maybe she couldn't be with me or something I'm not sure it's open to interpretation, please tell me what you think. She then kind of faded and disappeared, after starting at me lovingly.

I was then back at the start of the dream, sitting infront of my tv. I then thought about texting her "will we ever see eachother again", but I'm not sure why. I then woke up. I felt SO sad and depressed because I wished the dream was real because it felt like S truely loved me and that's all I wanted. I've been completely depressed the whole day by this, nothing has ever effected me as much.

Anyway, I thought about calling her and telling her about the dream and how I feel, but I thought against it because she is going out with the guy I said about, and we haven't talked in a month or two.

I appreciate it greatly if you read this, and if you did, what do you think my dream, especially each particular part, meant? All comments will be appreciated guys, thanks again :)

2. C'mon even one reply?

3. I dont really know what to tell you man. But ive had similar expiriences in dreaming about women i actually do or did care about and i have the same feeling when i get up very sad and depressed will last even a whole day sometimes.

I really hate leaving my dream world sometimes. It makes you feel like you will never be able to expirience it again. Other than that man dreaming is basically just an interpritation of your subconcious thought

4. Yeh it sucks man.. Maybe I'm just looking into it to much but I think there's meaning in your dreams, like your subconscious is trying to tell you something you know? It's annoying that it stays with you the whole day, haven't been able to stop thinking about it

5. Ya i hear ya i dont usually try and let it get me. I usually try and forget about those dreams smoke some herb and try to find something productive and exciting to do tht day, because youll more than likely be completely oblivous to it the next day(atleast how i am) its kinda weird lately my dreams have been dictating my mood lately bbecause they have been vivid and i have been remembwring them every night. It feels almost like im living a second life when i go to sleep

6. She lives 7 hours away?

7. Sorry I just could not read all of that. No offense but you're not the greatest storyteller haha. But from what I did read, I'm gonna tell you that you just need to take your dreams for what they are: bouts of imagination that take place in your mind. Of course they are going to seem like they hold some deeper meaning to you, because your own mind forms dreams from your desires, fears, thoughts, etc. The human brain is a vast and infinitely complex organ capable of things that no one will ever understand, but you can't let it get to you. When i was little I often would have dreams that seemed to be telling me the future. One night I had a dream about my dad (who i don't live with) and the next morning he called me out of the blue. I had a dream about my childhood best friend disappearing and me being unable to find him, and a couple weeks later he told me him and his parents were moving to another state. It's just your own mind fucking with you, making you think there's something meaningful there in your dreams, and maybe there is, but it's only on an introspective level.

8. Haha don't worry dude I totally understand, it's hard to tell a story when you only vaguely remember what happened, never mind keeping it engaging to the reader. But I get what you say about Your mind fucking with you, but I definetly think this dream meant something, like I should learn from it and use it in life somehow if you know what I mean

9. She now does yes, she moved like a year ago

10. That's exactly how I feel man it's like a second life, it's just so vivid like its real. I'll hopefully have forgotten about it by tomorrow, and when I get payed I can Get high and forget about it all :smoke:

11. From what I can tell, your interpretation is pretty spot on. Dreams are often what we're subconsciously feeling, and it comes to a messy fruition in our dreams.

Are you feeling lonely at all? Have you thought about S recently? It could just be like a backlog of stored dreams that you weren't having while smoking. Now that most of the THC is gone, BAM! It all came rushing out. Perhaps it's the first step to truly be able to get over S.

12. Thats exactly what i think man, its like my subconcious has been waiting to tell me this, and its like a backlog of feeling have just come from nowhere.

I wouldn't necessarily say I'm lonely, I've got good friends and family, although I haven't had a gf for like half a year so that could be it. I haven't been thinking about her nearly as much as I used to, I thought I was over her but I was obviously just kidding myself and suppressing those feelings, and they've all been released in this crazy dream. It's like my subconscious has been thinking about her and holding all these feelings while I fooled myself into thinking it was all ok

Thanks so much man your comments and everyone else's have really helped me think this through

13. I would say look to find a girl alot closer, too much drama and scheming to be with a girl that lives that far away . . .

14. ^^ agreed doesnt matter how much you like or love someone distance is always a very stressful thing in a relationship. More so if it for longs periods

15. I had a scary dream today. I was at a nuclear facility that was going to self destruct. I had just gotten to the abort pannel, when some of the nukes started going off in the far distance. I knew it was too late. I pressed the elevator back down, but I knew that I was a goner...

16. Maybe it's your subconscious telling you what you know you should do, but you just don't want to. You know deep down you guys can't be together and it was telling you it would be best to let it go for your own well being. You care about her sure but maybe you should quit smoking for a while so you can soberly get over her and be okay again you know what I mean?

17. I have insanely detailed nightmares most nights i have become really good at recognizing when i'm dreaming and if i focus on where the third eye would be and kind of try to fall into and wake up. I can lucid dream and have before but being able to wake up is way more useful as i don't wanna stick around in it.