most insightful drug?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ganja_gamer, Jul 24, 2009.

1. what is the most insightful drug in your guys opinion? im looking for not a spiritual but the ultimate thought provoking drug for a person to take

2. LSD for sure. Maybe smoking DMT while on LSD but if you're going to pick ONE drug that's the most insightful it's definitely LSD, for me anyway.

3. yeah im not in it for the same effects some people enjoy, i dont mind tripping or most drug effects but as long as its the most deeply insightful and hopefully meaningful experience i personally dont need the other stuff

4. lsd, mushrooms

psychedelics all the way man
    havent done DMT, or mescaline, but those are probably pretty cool too

5. LSD will allow you to see the world in a totally new way. I've had a few deep personal realizations on acid. Mushrooms are good for insight too but I feel like because of the nature of a mushroom trip your insight is directed more towards life in general and less on your personal life experience.

6. lsd
    shrooms
    and i even have though speacial k a few times if u take enough

7. if i take two blotters of lsd on a first time is that a bad idea? and will that gie me the one time insightful trip deal beause i dont plan on doing it more than one time

8. If you have no experience with LSD whatsoever, you're probably not going to get a "one time insightful trip." There's a hell of a lot of chance in play when doing acid. Absolutely insightful and meaningful acid trips happen every so often. There's no dosage and no definite way to ensure that you'll have an amazing boom of cognizance on your first and only trip.

9. this may be an entirely childish and stupid assumption but i figure that if its the first time and i take quite a large dose it may shock the system and produce uniquely great results. correct me if im wrong or entirely off base :)

10. ya go ahead.... blast off to the moon with a 10 strip:cool:

11. Mushrooms definitely make you thing alot.

12. LSD will change your perspective on the world forever... 2 tabs will definitely be good enough man, just make sure you're in a comfortable environment

13. lsd,shrooms,even mdma

14. So far for me it has been MDMA.

15. LSD, every time I've taken it I have learned something new about myself. Mushrooms to a lesser extent; they can be insightful, but they're fucking chaotic.

16. just like what everyone else has said...LSD...shit is awesome

17. Most insightful LSD, but most personal gain due to opening up to people and having people open up to me... MDMA for sure :hello:

18. LSD for me.

I've never tried a DMT trip, but would like to.

19. I cant believe no ones said DOx. Midway through the trip i get all, "holy shit i just figured everything out."

20. havent tried any of the DOx bofore.. sounds interesting, may have to do a little hunting :rolleyes: