Most informative marijuana documentery?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ramboondrugs, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Im looking for a documentery that has useful things in it,not just something you can bring up in an argument.For example, street names for weed,best strains,effects of indica's and sativa's etc. I realize there is most likely a thread for each of these topics but I want a movie that describes it all in one place.
    Also, sorry if this is in the wrong section, I tried to post it in "Stoner movies and Documenteries" but it said that I did not have sufficient privileges.

2. Its the Union.

*Slams Mallet*

3. The Union, hands down.

4. Grass is also good if you want to learn about the history of the prohibition.

5. The Union!!

Some others:
    Grass
    Should I Smoke Dope
    Homegrown

6. Ive already watched the union lol I meant something that contains street info not facts that you would use in an argument.Something that tells you things about weed that you would learn on the streets,not from a medical institute or something.
    Also, I know im pretty bad at explaining things.

7. The only thing I got out of "The Union" was that crazy kids had cargo containers filled with pot on some hill.

Don't watch it high, unless your memory actually stays intact. I might have to watch it again.