Most influential music artists in your life

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Deleted member 281310, Jun 27, 2015.

1. #1 Deleted member 281310, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
    Makaveli nudged me into hip hop when i was 12
    Kid Cudi nudged me into new age hip hop when i was 16
    Alice in Chains nudged me into Rock when i was 17

I have yet to find an artist as influential as these three in my life. Though i'm sure thousands have left strong impressions.
    I'm looking for bands or artists that have touched you on a personal level for prolonged periods of time.

Some people with great sounds these days that is my style is The Glitch Mob, La Roux

2. How does music transfer energy, emotions, and is it wrong to vicariously gather knowledge of the world through different artists creations. i have written a poem that seems relevant at the moment. It makes me think maybe i'm not gathering knowledge but only gathering evidence of what I've experienced. My god i'm high and my fingers can't keep up with my mind right now.

3. In middle school i became a huge Snoop Dogg and Dr.Dre fan. That led me to discover the whole 90s gangsta rap music. i listened to nothing but gangsta rap. i would listen to tupac, Eazy E, Ice cube, NWA, but mostly snoop and dre. still love that shit to this day. i would say Snoop and Dre influenced me more than any of artist B)

Now i listen to mostly juicy j. i just cant get enough of his lyrics.

4. #4 JahSon420, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
    Bob Marley's music spoke to me man. Changed my whole perspective on life and the pursuit of true happiness.
    His son, Ziggy's music really speaks to me too. He's so much like his dad. Saw him live twice and both times were unforgettable. Marley fan for life.

5. Tupac, The Beatles, and Radiohead are Legends in my book.

6. JIMI HENDRIX IS MY GOD!

7. Lil B, most definitely