Most influential and moving pictures of all time...

Discussion in 'General' started by fvaambush, Dec 19, 2007.

1. loss.[​IMG]

The Giants aging Y.A. Tittle after a Championship loss to the Bears.

2. That picture is sick as fuck. Would make a good background for my monitor.

3. I had a moment like that when I was playing football, it was my sophmore year and we were lost in the playoffs to Wakkula High, you know the high school were Nigel Bringman is from, he is the top rated LB in the country according to rivals. Well neadless to say we lost the game very close. I was a sophmore when Bringman was a sophmore. I never played agianst a team that players were so big fast and dirty, we fought our hardest but it was a gruelly process.

4. Look up the history on the Irish...then you'll know why.

5. he was being a smartass, I already talked to him about it.

6. pbmike15, your sig is way nice that song's amazing

7. damn the last two pictures of the soilder and his brother....those are sad =(

8. [​IMG]
    Brave protester stands infront of tanks to stop riots at tienanman square.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Hey i'm a big yankee fan

[​IMG]

9. Child Labor
    [​IMG]
    Promontory Point 1969
    [​IMG]
    Hiroshima Japan, Soldier walks where army baracks should of been.
    [​IMG]
    James Dean in Time Square
    [​IMG]
    PRAGUE, Czechoslovakia-Warsaw Pact troops invade Prague near the radio headquarters, 1968.
    [​IMG]
    TEHRAN, Iran-Veiled women learn how to shoot in the outskirts of the city, 1986.
    [​IMG]
    GAZA STRIP-A Palestinian man prays in Khan Younis camp. He awaits permission to pass through an Israeli checkpoint at the entrance of Gush Oatif, 2003.
    [​IMG]

10. sorry if it's been posted already, one of my favorites of the past few years:

[​IMG]

Semper Fi!

11. Nothing live and first post but had to post them

Banksy...

sickest artist of all time imo

Fav.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

most influential pictures through symbolism

p.s. i dont know how to resize my bad haha

12. this is a damn good thread i must say

13. I know the feeling!! I was there!! I had pics but they're on my old lap top and it's broke!!

14. <LEGEND>Attached Thumbnails</LEGEND>
    [​IMG]
    Click for full-size image

This one gets my vote, I just couldnt get it out of my mind.
    People suck...

15. damn dude thats a thousand times sadder with that bastard crow menacing in the back.

16. what I want to know is how a photographer can sit there and take a picture of this and not do something about it? are they not allowed to or is it all staged?

17. idk man but if you click his pic it takes you to another thread that says the photographer killed himself out of guilt because he didnt do anything. this is a powerful thread.

18. actually it takes you to earlier in the thread, but I catch your drift. I should of read it earlier, I think I clicked on the thumb and never read the text, there are just to many pictures to look at, play some depressing music to go with the thread and you got yourself a regular sob fest.