Most Incredible High Ive Ever Had

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by metaldude94, May 22, 2013.

1. I was staying with cousins for couple of days. One day, me and my cousins husband were cooking something on the grill, he told me "you do realize that your parents don't have to know everything that goes on here right". I said "yeah sure". What he handed me was a huge joint with red dots on it. It was one most beautiful things I've ever seen. So I smoked it and damn near killed myself from trying to keep from blowing chunks then I laid down on the bathroom floor for what seemed  like hours when it was actually 15 minutes. Then the seilling  started to come down on me. Man that was a hell of trip. That's a little short story for ya. hope you enjoy it.

2. I always love when I get so absolutely smashed when I thought I couldn't anymore (I have a pretty good tolerance).. A few months ago we were sitting in a friend's car. We'd smoked like 2 joints with our 3 already. Big joints, so everyone was already really high. Then the driver decided to roll another one and 'indian' it (puff puff pass and hold your breath, yeah I know it's bad for the lungs but it's a social thing and we've been doing it for years). After that I was so absolutely stoned, I thought i'd never be able to reach this level of highness again. I just walked inside my house with eyes redder than the devils dick and paranoid as fuck. Grabbed a shitload of munchies and water and headed upstairs to sit in one of these

[​IMG]

Then I zoned out while trying to boot up the DVD player. After like 5 minutes I figured the thing out and "watched" (read: zone out) dexter for like 3 hours. That was such an aaawesome night.

3. seilling???
    Ceiling! Ahh!
    Anyways, that doesn't sound incredible because of the blowing chunks thing? I hate being nauseous. HATE IT! But if it turned out okay, that's cool.

4. Quote - One day, me and my cousins husband were cooking something on the grill, he told me "you do realize that your parents don't have to know everything that goes on here right". I said "yeah sure". - End Quote.

That doesn't seem like a conversation that usually takes place between two adults. :smoke:

5. Thats because I was 15 at the time

6. I was expecting you to say you did heroin or some shit lol...

7. Nope I just smoke weed and drink booze

8. #8 Bronx Finest, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    I had a similar experience, I just got off a tolerance break and rolled up a 4g blunt of good ass mids, I faced that shit like a boss I was baked as fuck I left my door open when I went to smoke in the staircase and I thought there was a serial killer in my house so I take a shower to sober up because i was wayyy to high and I bring some big ass knife incase he came haha. I was in my room talking into my xbox not knowing my mic wasn't plugged in and my vision felt like a focus feature on a camera it was amazing

9. My highest ive ever been was the first time i had did dabs and tried hash. Earlier i ate half of a 20$ chocolate pretzel edible then had a HUGE sesh where we did a few dabs and smoked i dont even remember how many bowls but it was atleast 2 grams of hash and 4 grams of weed with 2 other people. I didnt know that you could get that high but i could not talk to anyone for more than 10 seconds without their head turning into a huge loaf of bread it was trippy as fuck and a ton of other weird ass shit but i dont want to type it out right now.

10. What is this called? I need one of these....