Most important Video of your life Honestly

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by brenden, Jun 21, 2009.

1. this video can determine where u are in the next years of your life...smoking.... or in jail yes it starts off gay but u must watch all of it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA&feature=fvst]YouTube - BUSTED: The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters[/ame]

2. Or just offer the corrupt pigs information on made-up heavyweight dealers, and then get off scott-free because they can't go back on the current situation later on and get you in trouble for it, they have to write tickets or reports within a certain timeframe of the incidents.

My friend did that, all the cops in the town have it out for him and write him traffic tickets whenever they can now though :(

3. I watched like four of these in comp II last semester. I swear our teacher was a stoner.
    I was taking her class and one day we did finger pants and interpretive dancing. I pay big $$$ to go to OSU (Oklahoma state) and we're DANCING in class. This teacher had to be smoking. Alot.

in b4 l2grammer, Clearly I was smoking during her class too:smoke: