Most Important States

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by c-roy, Mar 28, 2010.

1. What states do you guys think are the most crucial that we get pro marijuana laws in to help legalize cannabis?

2. Well obviously California but i think more states on the west coast are going to show all of the others how it should be done in terms of legalization. As a side not im also pretty happy Wyoming just declared themselves as a sovereign state as i think many of the sovereign state are more pro MMJ and even recreational use. :D

3. Yeah I feel like way more needs to be done on the east coast because it just seems like the west coast is so much further ahead in terms of legalization.

4. Id say the east coast needs a state in the northeastern region to legalize, where there are a lot of major cities fairly close, and where theres opportunity to spread. Once that happens I believe it will only spread quicker.

5. when NY legalizes the US legalizes. Or DC that'd be pretty important too. Really whatever state that legalizes first is pretty darn important if you ask me

6. I think California is the obvious answer, it seems as though whatever they do, the rest of the states follow. However, i think Nevada will be the first state to legalize it completely.

7. NY and DC are probably the most important states/cities right now. California is gonna legalize, but even when that happens the East coast wont jump on board for a while, let alone the country. we get decent sized states on both coasts and the rest is like dominos

8. Kind of dumb but "the first state" is most import. Then other states can see the potential of tourism and profits to be made, along with crime and drug rates.

Of course, all those profits will start to drop as other states vote "yes", and the tourism aspect will slowly lose its luster.

9. I think Cali, New York, Massachusetts, and Michigan. I believe Cali will legalize in November, then Mass is right around the corner, Michigan in a few years, then New York will vote to legalize and everybody else will follow suit.

*Thats not my list of the next 4 states that WILL legalize, its just the 4 most important and when they'll go.

10. To be honest I'm going to have to say us here in Washington is probably the most important in the nation. I say that not because Washington is more well known or important than other larger states like California, but the initiative that we have in the works is the most progressive in the nation by far: No limit at all, full legality to grow, possess, sell, transport and use for anyone 18 or older, statutes removed regarding smoking in public, etc, etc. Our initiative is pretty much as far away from prohibition as we can ask for at this point and it would be a huge wave to the movement if it passes.

11. damn full legality to grow/sell? nothing like driving to your dealers house and picking up a few hundred pounds and retiring

12. lmfao