Most important questions you will ever answer in your life

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by LifesaverGrower, Jun 29, 2003.

1. I am using pure blend grow which has a NPK of 1-.5-1,....it says mix one ounce to ever gallon of water.

how much should i mix to get the desired potency and NPK?

also do i water with ferts every time i water when i start fertilizing or do i alternate with plain water?

I am transplanting from 1 qt to 2 gallon and then to 4 gallon at flowering...will i need to transplant again throughout flowering, if so to what size container?

Thank you for any help!

2. If your plants are young mix per instructions or even on the ,ild side of these.

As you get into your growing you will come to develop your own fert/water schedule.

As a new grower your most likely mistake will be to over fert/water so if in doubt err on the side of caution... HOWEVER many cannabis strains are incredibly resiliant so even if you do make a mistake with fert it is usually rectifiable by flushing the soil.

Fert less often now and watch your plants reactions to different levels of fertlisation and you will soon get to know the optimum mix and schedule for your particular strain and environment.

Grasscity Deals Near You