Most ignorant thing you've heard someone say about the sweet maryjane?

Discussion in 'General' started by chronicman00, Sep 4, 2008.

1. i know

just people got to be dicks for no reason

2. this summer some kids tried to convince me that it's physically possible to die from smoking weed. i wanted to punch him in the face because he was being so fucking stubborn and ignorant.

3. a cop that was in my drivers ed class "u never know with weed alot of weed is laced with heroin coccaine pcp and lsd" i laughed so hard at this expecially when he said u could lace weed with lsd fuckin dumb people piss me off

4. Oooor maybe he was just trying to be funny

5. :confused_2:
    yet another time where [/sarcasm] could of saved the day.

6. Yes, because putting the punchline of your joke at the end of your post really highlights the comedy. Whatever happened to the day when people liked to work for their comedy? Where it took a second to think and to analyze before the laughter came... Maybe that is why people love Dane Cooke so much.

Ease off Bleezie, they call it the internets for a reason, no harm meant just a fun little game to poke fun. Thick skin much?

7. Well, apparently, I'm going to hell for smoking weed, I am incapable of impregnating a woman and if I do, the resulting child will be disabled, I am lazy (which I am, but I was long before weed,) I'm going to be suffering of cancer by the time I'm 25, I shouldn't be allowed to drive a car, I'm ruining my life and not even capable of where remembering where I parked my car, I'm neglecting my family, and lieing to myself about what real life is.

Oh, and apparently I can have fun without weed....

(Which is a complete crock, if'n ye ask me. :D)

8. That all stoner's are failures and sit on their ass all day. Also that it makes you dumb. I smoke an 1/8 a day, go to a prestigious college and play basketball 3 times daily and also lift weights. If thats not the opposite of the stereotype then idk what is.:eek:

9. one person told me maybe i'd make a grilled cheese sandwich and forget that the stove was on

10. Haha, that's fairly plausible though...

11. extremely probable.
    has happened to me with food in the oven.

but then again it happens sober too.:p

12. ^ Knows whats up.

Also; It's almost impossible that some munchie ridden stoner would never once make himself a grilled chez' when he spent almost all his money on weed and could only afford said ingredients... so at least he got that part right.

13. My 10th grade health teacher kept trying to convince us that 90% of weed was regular grass that was sprayed with bug spray or some other bullshit and then baked in an oven.Of course me and my friends were superbaked during class so we just laughed our asses off while everybody else stared at us.

14. #54 Elem3nt17, Sep 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2008
    One time I got busted by the cops with 2 grams of weed. After seeing that my record was completely clean, he decided to let me go but with a warning. He said "You may think it harmless fun and I would almost agree with you, but did you know that dealers are putting meth in their weed to get people addicted, and meth is not something you wanna fool around with."

As if I dont know exactly where my weed is comming from. My dealer for the past two years has been my 28 year old boss, who has a wife and kids and a mortgage. I work with the guy 8 hours a day then go to his house for drinks and playstation. We get drunk on weekends. How would he stand to gain from lacing my perfectly dank weed. I'm not dealing with fucking high school thugs here.

Haha that happens to me sober sometimes. One time I was making popcorn in the microwave and decided to run upstairs to smoke a bowl while it pops. I didnt notice but instead of setting the microwave to 3 minutes I set it to 30. So im upstairs slowly smoking my bowl, just zoning out you know. All of a sudden this huge black gust of smoke seeps under my door. Both alarms are going wild. Haha my house stunk for a week. The popcorn was just a black chunk.

15. True that, my dealer is also my best friend that ive known for the past 22 years ....

16. That site is soo cool.
    They talk about how marijuana gives you "man boobs and acne"
    lol.

17. I was bagging a guy's groceries, and he had a hemp bag.
    I'm all "wow this is an awesome bag"
    and without missing a beat he says "Yeah and when we're done with it we can roll it up and smoke it."

Its one of those moments where you think "please be joking..." but when they're looking at you like "dude seriously!" you think "...no..."

18. "If you smoke that, you'll die."

Well after I had already smoked a shitload of weed