Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most hilarious newbie mistake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by afgooey, May 25, 2009.

1. Once my unlce was so stoned he was trying to put the bowl piece in his mouth to and light the mouth piece and the pipe was upside down also. :D:smoking: haha good times

2. I would say when I brought the 3 footer over to a friend's house. Wasn't a really experienced bong hitter, but he had hit my mini bong before.

So he starts ripping, and I'm conversing with other friends and notice it's been a while since the kid talked. We look over after like 10 seconds, and the dude is still milking it. It it is straight up yellow. We were like "Dude take it easy!!!". He cleared it, and just sat there in silence for like 5 minutes. He felt awful haha. Definitely a life-ending rip.

3. was smoking with this girl...

she smoke a while before but never smoked a bong...and when she went to go hit the bong

she actually put the bong in her mouth..almost like a deepthroat..

lmao.....

so i started dying she said "what am i doing something wrong?"

i fixed her problem but i told her if thats what she prefers i dont have a problem...lmao

4. My little brother and his horny little friends were over at my place smoking my pipe and one of my brother's friends started laughing while he was hitting it so he blew the weed and ashes all over my carpet.
    some of it was still cherried too, so i had to rush and pick it all up.
    fucker isn't allowed at my place anymore.

5. I decided to introduce my friend to the wonderfull world of ganja. All I had with me at the time was my bong. Walked him through how to use it, took a hit to show him. When it was his turn, I lit the bowl, and instead of inhaling he exhaled, shooting the slide and bong water all over my car.

Another time i was with a few friends and a new kid I had never met, he said he had been a smoker for years, so i rolled a joint for us to share. Hand him the joint and lighter, he puts the wrong end in his mouth, lights the roach and takes a nice tasty hit of notecard paper!

6. one of my close friends that smokes once in a while but i thought he did it enough to were he knew what he was doing. i went to smoke a bowl in his backyard with him and i pass him it and he says "can you light it for me? i burn myself everytime", i ended up lighting it for him once with a bic lighter and had to actually show hi how to tilt it so he wouldnt get burned. thats one of the moments were you want to laugh so hard but dont because you respect the guy as your friend.

7. smoking with a group of people, one of whom is a "frequent smoker"...the piece is passed to him and (hahah i'm laughing out loud recalling this) he lights the bottom of the glass bowl...
    that was a good laugh

8. Seems like a lot of these could have been avoided w/ common sense. haha

hahahah

/thread

9. I've done alot of things in my first couple of months, but I was pretty much on my own as a stoner for my age, a pioneer if you will. I lit the wrong end of a joint, really awfully rolled too. Really fucked up inhaling on a bowl, luckily it was always my weed and my pieces or a lot of people would've been pissed. But a really funny one was about 3 years after I started my friend tells me 6 kids had apparently smoked at some girl's house who we both thought were anti-drug. Anyway I ask the girl about it and she says it was 6 guys smoking ONE GRAM trying to do it infront of the girls. And afterwards the're mom caught them and the kids who had "smoked" were trying to say they hadn't done anything and asking the girls if their eyes were red or if they looked high. I can just imagine how they were smoking it too. Anyway I laughed for about 20 minutes when I heard this, I mean we were in 10th grade c'mon.
    And at swim practice later in the year some kid would always be like were smoking after practice bring 10 bucks and for 5 times they never would have any weed. Finally they did and they all sat in a circle with their shitty bowl and I kid you not every single one would take one huge ass inhale then hold it in their mouths with their lips popping open after about 2 seconds. Both of these groups were supposedly the cool kids too.

10. hitting the bong, choking, and blowing the water up through the bowl, thus ruining the bowl

nothings worse than ruining the buds

11. Haha +rep

12. hahahahahahahaha thats fucking hillarous :p

13. annoying but sorta funny when a noob reaches their lips out sooooo far to reach the pipe like theyre scared of it and then they cough and blow out the weed everywhere

14. I lit the wrong end of a joint once, but to my credit i didn't know my friend rolled with filters.

Back when I first started, I was talking to the guy that got me into it and asking him a question about using a glass pipe. I was like, "So how many hits do you get from one pipeful? He was cool. He was like, "it's called a bowl, dude."

15. When i first started i blew the bowl out a lot but all my buddies were pretty cool about it since i always pitched in some cash. and one time i got so high it felt like a million midgets were tickling my balls. the only real way to describe it is my balls fell asleep.
    surprisingly I've never had a problem with bongs though.

16. Ill admit to be smoking blunts and let ash build up, and then fall all over my shirt and pants. :( but maybe thats cause im just high as fuck :smoke:

17. A mate of mine moved to belfast about 7 years ago when we first started smoking the stuff and came back down last summer. He had smoked before but we had him at serious sessions for the week he was here ha hes the first person iv ever seen tryin to roll joints with a4 sheets.

18. My buddy who has smoked before, I was smoking with him and let him have greens since we split the price. He starts lighitng it at his waist and I am like "Dude what the hell are you doing" he responds "Lighting it duh" I explain that you cant do it like that and you have to have it in your mouth like you are smoking, so he puts it up to his mouth and holds the flame over the pot again waiting for it to light.

[​IMG]

19. wow...really? now remind me one more time why youre in the seasoned tokers section?

20. haha when a newbie volcanoes a bowl, that always pisses me off.
    Luckily that hasnt happened in a while.. knock-on-wood.

There is this kid who smokes with us in the apartment.
    He's acutally startin to buy weed everyday now and is learning a lot, but still a newbie. haha When he walks in the room he always looks around for blunt roaches, and asks if he can keep them lol.

Its gotten to the point where, if a blunt isnt tasting so good towards the end, we say "put it out, save it for -JOHNNY-" haha.

Nasty, I remember back when I saved my roaches in a blunt tube. haha I cant imagine doing that now. I can still remember that nasty ass smell of the tube. I would probably throw up nowadays if i relit a little roach like that ugh.