Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most hilarious newbie mistake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by afgooey, May 25, 2009.

1. Lol Marls, that's fucking funny.

When my friend started smoking for the first time, he took about three hits and got stoned. I pack a new bowl and give him greens, and he takes it carefully and sets it in his lap.

The green wasn't too tight or anything, but he forgot to spark the lighter, so he was pretty much inhaling nothing (he was holding it backwards, otherwise I woulda stopped him from inhaling the lighter fumes).

After about ten seconds of his inhale, he looks up and goes "I don't really think I like this "weed" stuff.

2. I did that to, the first time smoking out of my bubbler, I was so high and it made like farting noises and it sent me to the ground in waves of hysterical laughter.

3. Ahahahaha! What the fuck? That's the greatest thing I've ever heard.

4. I'll admit my dumbest mistake ever made while toking... I was over a buddies house, this was a few months after returning from a 2 year break of not smoking. They were packing his bong; i had only hit a bong maybe twice before this. I take the bong, light it, and just keep sucking... I completely forgot to pull the bowl out and clear the bong, I just kept sucking in waiting for the smoke to hit my lungs. I finally get a little bit of smoke when my lungs are full and pass the bong, not realizing that it's still fucking milked. My friend just goes, "are you going to clear this?"... I respond, already baked from a few earlier blunts, "nah man". This is embarrassing to look back on hahah:smoking:

5. i have a friend who's been smoking a year less than me (which means a little over 3 years) and he, by chance, had very limited exposure to joints.

i gave him a spliff and told him to light it while i was driving.

he lights it, starts it and says, "dude you rolled this wrong it isn't getting me any smoke."

i was confused, but had my eyes on the road so he passed it to me, and i, without looking, noticed the same results.

i took it out and looked at it, confused, only to realize i had the rolled up end in my mouth.

he lit the wrong end. :rolleyes:

he accredits it to the fact that we were already baked, but, i would be willing to bet that he would have done the same thing sober.

6. ive seen this done so many times hahahaha classic

7. bahahahahahahahahaha

8. One time i was smoking with a newbie. We decided to hit my 2 foot roor, and after he takes his hit, he says "How do you clean the bowl?". Before i got a chance to explain to him....he proceeds to blow into the bong, thus emptying my bong water out into the freshly packed bowl (soaking it) and onto my carpet. Fucking retarded. :mad:

9. Hahaha, that was great. I've seen some of my friends to similar. One of my friends got into smoking a couple months back, and I had picked up this stuff called Electric Fruit Punch, and he brought his "fire" shit with him too, he took one whiff of it and he looked so god damn surprised, it was like he had no idea that stuff like this even existed.

Another friend I had over blew a tightly packed bowl all over on the green hit by exhaling, it was easy enough to pick up, as it landed on a nice and clean white tile bathroom floor. Still funny though. I was lucky enough to have a good friend to teach me how to smoke with etiquette and style before I felt comfortable enough to go out and smoke with other friends who would judge me by such mannerisms.

10. My biggest noob mistake wasn't funny, I drove us to where we smoked not thinking about the drive home, ended up having to let a dude who didn't have a license yet drive us home. After I shared a 2+ gram blunt between 3 people.

The funniest one I ever saw was a friend at a party decided he wanted to smoke while they were using what was called "The Choker" It's a plastic accordian gravity piece, you light the bowl pull it down to fill it with smoke then hit it while pushing the accordion. this thing is probably 1.5l when full and just forces the smoke in your lungs. People kept telling him not to do it, but he insisted on a full bowl. Needless to say he almost instantly jumped off it wasting everything coughing his ass off. This was in front of like 15 people everyone just laughing no one even bitched about it being wasted.

11. Really? Socal? .... ahhh, too bad you ain't in Norcal man..... :D:smoking:

12. lol, i haven't smoked around much beginners... but my good friend dj, decided he wanted to smoke, so we had no piece, and all we had was a socket, so we take an apple and jam a socket into it, and funnel it out with a pencil, smoking out of an apple is not really easy for a beginner...

i fought to make sure the newb got greens, and he took a decent hit for a beginner although his second hit was better, but nonetheless smoking greens is pretty harsh for a newb....

well i watched them smoke while i was looking out for people coming down by the lake, and when they were done we headed over to my friends patio... a bit later we went back down to his backyard/lake and hit it up again.... we had to light every single hit for him, and i forced him to take a monster hit, and he coughed up a shit load of spit, and was pretty much incapacitated while me and the rest of the guys are stoned.... my stoned friend asked him what happened, and dj said: "i threw up"

it was the funniest thing cause i watched him spit up SPIT, yet he exaggereated and told everyone he threw up, and he kept fucking tagging us with axe while we were high(which is hilarious)

13. i have two:

one was when this kid first hit and bong he took such a big rip that his face was completely red and the tube wasnt cleared, he coughed for awhile but was high as hell

the other was when one of my buddies hit a bowl for the first time, he just stuck the bowl in his mouth like a tobacco pipe and tried to hit it without covering the carb, it was funny

14. one time at my friends, it was this kid's first time hitting a bong and he put his whole mouth around the bong instead of putting his lips on the inside of the glass. and then when he pulled his head up after everyone was laughing at him he drooled all over the place. i was fucking dying laughing:D

15. Me n a few buddies were relaxin and smoking out of a metal carbless pipe. When it was the 1st timers turn, before inhaling he did a huge exhale, HOLDING THE PIPE IN HIS MOUTH. The pipe packed 1 gram bowls easy, and we had a TIGHT bowl. All the weed flew into the bonfire, and that was the last we had.

16. wow you Fail man.

17. First time smoking a bowl, my friend packed it for me and let me to take a hit and I pulled some ash into my mouth and throat and coughed into the bowl and caused the weed to go flying everywhere. they were prettty mad

18. Some quotes.

What does the Ice do
    Is a dry hit dry or wet
    How many "balls" you loading. (Bowls=balls)
    and more idk right now

19. hahaha balls, lolz

20. im confused does this mean that you basically took a drink from the bong, like a cup?