Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most hilarious newbie mistake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by afgooey, May 25, 2009.

1. When i literally FIRST started toking a little more than a year ago i just plain didn't understand how to hit a blunt, took me a good 3 or so sessions to get the whole process down. It was pretty embarrassing :p. I don't have many stories of newbie mistakes though, all the people i toke with started with me

2. i was at my noob of friends house and he had just got some new herb and he wanted to smoke me out . I don't like blazing with this guy because hes the kinda dude that smells weed and he thinks hes high so i don't really smoke with him but since he was smoking me out i was alright with it but half way through my buzz killed high he told me he lost the weed i so we had to spend the rest of the night searching though his house for it and final found it out side were we toked it up