Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most hilarious movie I have ever seen high!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by poop snack, Oct 22, 2011.

1. So me and a couple friends decided it would be nice to unwind and go see a movie tonight. We chose Paranormal Activity 3, but it was sold out. We decided on Real Steel because it was the only other movie in it's timeslot. HOLY.SHIT. It was the most hilarious, cheesiest, amazing movie I have ever seen:hello: We smoked a couple j's before the film and it made me laugh to the point that I was choking! Please if you have time SEE THIS MOVIE:eek:

p.s. tits i'm high that took like an hour to type (alaskan thunder fuck)

2. I'm pretty sure the movie was only funny because you were blazed, but I could be wrong. I know I'm not wasting my money to go see that crap though.

3. damn that sucks. i got tickets for the midnight showing for paranormal activity 3 at 10 pm. movie was sick idk if it would be good to see high tho lol