Most hated branch/dept of the government

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bajhshot, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Okay GC, whay is your least favorite branch or dept of the government.

Here are my top 5 in descending order from greatest hated to only slighty less hated. FYI the FED reserve is not government!!!

IRS
    CIA
    Executive Branch(current imperial branch)
    FBI
    DEA

2. Departments - DEA

Branches - All 3

3. The Department of Defense.

4. My least liked would be DEA. I would say most Americans in general would hate the IRS...

5. CIA and the Exec branch which is solely responsible for our terrible foreign policy.

6. They all equally suck and need reforming.

7. DEA then CIA

8. CIA, DEA, DOJ, DOD, DOE, and all the other Departments in Cahoots with Big Industry for Foods, Food Marketing, and un-sustainable living.

9. FDA, DOJ, DOS, DEA.. Everyone hates the government.

The interesting question would be what Department or Branch do you LIKE the most?

10. [quote name='"iDontSmokeBlunt"']FDA, DOJ, DOS, DEA.. Everyone hates the government.

The interesting question would be what Department or Branch do you LIKE the most?[/quote]

That would be an interesting question lol. We might have some peculiar answers in reference to that

11. I suppose I like my local government the best, they're a bungling bunch of idiots and thieves, but at least I can go throw a rock their their window if needs be.

I wish secession would catch on. The independent and free City-State of Pittsburgh!!!!

12. This is true.

I like NASA and the National Parks Service the most. I love space exploration and I love Nature.

13. National Parks Service is great. NASA is cool too.

I personally think if people weren't so ignorant, the most hated would be the FDA.

14. FDA, CIA, IRS, DoJ

in order

15. :rolleyes:

It's not the DOD that's to blame, it's the corrupt politicians that take bribes by corporations like Lockheed-Martin and Boeing to push the military to going to war. The politicians give the orders telling the military what to do. The DOD is still neccesary for the defense of our nation, although they could stand to have a few budget cuts to keep the national budget more manageable.

16. This would be my choice probably. And tack the Department of Education on the end there as well, we need to educate kids, not indoctrinate them.

Edit- on second thought, add the DOE between the IRS and DoJ, yeah, that's about right.