most ghetto cloning bubbler you have ever seen

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by medicalinmass, Aug 30, 2012.

1. made from the body of a flashlight an aquarium airpump with airstone used some l.e.d.s from a flashlight i found in a dumpster funniest part is that the l.e.d.s are powered by my laptop usb port lol i used bonetone rooting powder on the cut edges also added a small ammount to the water you guys think it will work>?

Attached Files:

2. Don't see why not, providing you keep her misted.

Should be no reason it wouldn't root

3. #4 medicalinmass, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
    i was thinking the top cover would keep it humid enough? used cork and foam as the part that hold the plant should wick moisture but ill mist jsut to make sure. also its two very small cuttings didnt wanna cut bigger ones with bud im using L.S.T. on the mother its my first grow i couldnt bring my self to cut decent sized branches with buds on em
    im expecting 4-6 ounces of my first plant is this good yield?

4. Well if you know anything about clones you will know that untill they develop roots they take all their water thru the leaves. you must mist!!!

The wicking action is useless till about 2nd week.

Keep the humidity in but u still need a breather hole for fresh air. No fresh air and it will slump over and die

5. will mist twice a day in that case is that sufficient?

6. Yup.
    Mist in morning and at night