Most ghetto bong ever made.

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Zabriskie Point, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Yeah, I made this bad boy all by myself. A BIC pen, a Mountain Dew bottle, and some tape was all I needed.

[​IMG]

First toking tool ever made :smoking:

2. That's a bubbler, but it still looks good to go. What are you using for the bowl?

3. The pen cap IS the bowl. At the end of the cap there's a few small holes, so I just taped it to the rest of the pen.

4. Well it definitely will fill with smoke and get you high. Watch out for heating up the pen tube too much, plastic fumes are known in the state of Cali to cause cancer, I don't know where you're at
    edit: DUDE you gotta use something else for the bowl, if you mean you literally like light the plastic part with weed inside of it, that's cancer right there

5. I've made much more ghetto things than that, no worries.

6. I just smoked out of it and used matches, and it didn't seem like I was even burning the plastic. When you inhale the flame isn't even in the cap.

7. That's pretty hood.

8. don't use a pen cap as a slide. They melt way to easy and put off chemicals that should NOT be inhaled. But whatever floats your boat

9. please tell me your joking? not saying that to sound like a dick because i make home made pieces all the time. but use a socket or something NOT PLASTIC, IT MELTS.

10. A socket? What should I use for a screen?

11. #11 mcap77, Jul 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
    if you get the proper sized socket you should not need a screen. I have used a lot of sockets on gbs and never put a screen in one of them. But if you do want to throw a screen in there I suppose cutting down a pipe screen would work lol

12. throw that thing away! wow.. some people:confused:

13. Dude, if you light it properly, the plastic like, seals, and then it creates this like, vacuum, and then you puncture the vacuum and get a rush of smoke and stuff.
    But seriously, I'm with the rest of them. Find something metal at least.

14. Lol you cant make a homemade for crap. Stoners on creative come on breh. Use atleast a 2 liter too

15. gross.

i think you achieved your goal!

16. yep that's pretty ghetto. use a pebble for a screen with the socket. wash it first

17. well then lets just hope he doesnt live in cali ;)

18. lol that was alot of peoples first bubbler:rolleyes:

19. I definitely recommend taking that "bong" and throwing it in the garbage.

Do you have any idea what you're doing to your lungs by smoking out of a plastic pen? Obviously not or you wouldn't be doing it.

You are most likely too young to be able to buy real glass which is why you're making smoking tools out of plastic.

You should wait a few years to smoke until you're mature enough to know what you're putting in your body.

20. #20 Del1ght, Jul 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
    Dude really? try harder i made a fucking double bubble (safe) in like 5 minutes. Haha good try tho i guess, just think buddy!!!! :p no hard feelings for the ghetto

[​IMG]