Most fucked up thing you've done to somebody

Discussion in 'General' started by Aconites, Jun 12, 2006.

1. i dont know the WORST thing i have personally done, and ive done some shitttty shitttty thigs to people(considering im a thief lol) BUT one thing does come to mind with my girlfriend

well one night we wanted to get some revenge on this kid for beating up my friend Chris(about 7 months ago)

and we go to this kid, zachs, house, and we break into his 2004 gold volkswagen hatch back. he had 1 12 inch jl w3 and a rockford fosgate amp. SO after realized he left the car unlocked. as i took the sub out i took it to my car, stacy put dog shit under the front two doors handles and takes out the head unit and radar detector.

after that i come back and try to take the amp, at this point, im totally pissed cause its bolted down using allen screws and i dont have my allen wrenches, BUT with those cars the back seats are like, set on a swayable bar thats locked into place using like notches in the metal, and i just ripped that fucking back seat out and took the whole thing, THEN i come back and pissed on the front two seats and ran back to my car as stacy took a fire extinguisher and covered the inside of the car with it.

and there was no noise during this whole ordeal.

damn were good haha. good times good times. lol

2. ^^^

now that is some revenge.

hope he did something to deserve that.

i would fuck someones car up like that if they stole something from me

3. I just slashed a kids tires with good reason, I'm not really insane like some of you :p

4. i dont think it was kyle or stan,it was probably craig that douche!!!

5. haha that's funny as shit, sounds like you did the right thing though.

you are a terrible person

you got my vote dude

murder anyone?

oh and i almost forgot to mention that when i was 5 i pee'd on this kid (he was my mom's boyfriend's son...total shit head) but yeah i let him have it hahaha

6. Maybe one day your fantasy will come true.

7. i gave a guy a cigarrette once.

8. I've said it before but as background, I attracted all the wrong women to hang out with in college. They were almost all a bunch of mean fucking cunts.

I hated this one bitch more than most, for various good reasons but mostly she couldn't keep her hands off my boyfriend's dick. She was the kind of classy broad that would walk up to a guy and grab his bulge because she thought the shock factor was funny. She was such a pathetic hypocrite too. She would hook up with a guy and fuck him, but cry the next day or two when he didn't call her back? WTF? If you walk up to a guy you don't know and grab his dick, then fuck him, don't expect any follow-up. Anyway, I kept this girl as a close acquaintance after college. I only called her if I needed something...something very specific. Anytime I made a set of new friends and one of the single guys in the group needed a piece of ass, I'd call Amanda. She was a skinny googley eyed girl but not gross or ugly as society views these things.

She was MY fucking dishrag and I loved every minute of it. And she, as I knew she would, fucked them all. You'd think she would have caught on after the 5 or 6 time it happened. I heard rumors that there was a spiral effect and some of those guys started dishing her out to their other friends... Oh well, I have 0 remorse.

9. haha nice one.

10. Well, my dad's wife who is my step mother has two kids, an older daughter whos 26 and a son whos 20, a year younger than myself. I love my stepmom and sister, but my brother, oh holy shit, its an all out war. We've never gotten along, I think hes a waste of life and I hate the fact my dad fucking supports his ass. I cannot express the hate I have for this kid, which is really hard for my friends to understand because I'm laid back and generally very nice.

Well just so you guys get an understanding of this kid hes always trying to kiss ass to my dad or my older real brother. He whines non stop about almost everything I do and how I do it.

A year ago I got home from work and was in a great mood. I come home and all his friends are in the living room watching TV and hangin out. Well my brother decides to act all hardass and just starts kinda pickin on me about how I need to learn to park my car in the driveway because last night it was hard for him to get in, whatever, I'm ignoring him the whole time. Well I finally get sick of him and say something along the lines of,"Brock, seriously, go fuck yourself, stop living off my dads money and kissing ass like he'll give you the company, I'm sure hes only putting up with you because he loves your mom. I fucking hate you, wish you could just fuck off and not exist in my mind."

Okay, stopping right here. When you piss me off, theres moments I'll say the meanest shit possible. Brock, my step brother replies," Well, he obviously opened his eyes and saw he didn't want your fucking whore that you call a mother.".... This is the one time in my life where I scared myself because I couldn't control what I was about to do...I lunge over the fucking sofa towards him, pushing one of his friends in the face. I jump ontop of him and grab his arm just by the wrist, I twisted and squeezed it so hard I broke his Radius bone and snapped it in half...

This kid was screaming in agony, he was crying and hurt so bad he threw up on the floor. I was just standing above him, red as all hell and panting like a bull.

Now whatever, I got in all kinds of shit like banned from my dads house for 2 months. My step sister was actually happy with me that I did it, as was my brother. But my dad was dissappointed saying I'm a much better man than that. Let me tell you, heres the sick thing, I enjoyed every single fucking milisecond of his face being pale and the look in his eyes when he heard that crack of his arm, he knew he was fucked. ahhhh sweet victory..

Holy shit that was long.

11. Dude, I'm not normally so cold hearted myself, but I enjoyed the outcome of your story too. Fuck him. Your comments were mean, but not cruel. I doubt he fucks with you again. heh. :smoke:

12. i was at the little town carnival with my friend once, and we were skateboarding there. this guy comes up to us and started talking shit. he was just running his mouth about how much he hates punks with their mowhawks and spikes and shit and we were just ignoring it.

then he was like "yeah, go fuck each other with your spike belts, punk rock fags"

i kinda went off cause i was drunk and smacked him in the face with my board. i knocked out 3 of his teeth and broke his cheek bone.

13. probably in 1st grade. i seriously needed anger management and there was this one kid who fuckin pissed me off. i told the principal and lunch monitors and they didnt do shit. so.... on the blacktop i grabbed him by the face and grated his face on the rust fence like a rusty cheese grater. almost got suspended too. 1st grade god damn

14. slept with an ex-girlfriend's best friend. I was hoping it would turn out worse, but it didn't :( i tried

15. ok besides the horrible fact that i let someone else smoke tobacco...

there was this mexican kid who had a locker beside me in sixth grade. every single fucking fucking fucking day he would either push my book out of my hand or shove me over while i was squatting down to do my combination. every fucking day.

i never did anything, cuz i was it was in school - not saying i didnt fight back then, but he would never meet me afterschool and i wasnt getting suspended.

so the last day of school i was having a horrible day and he shoves me and makes me drop a glass present for my girlfriend at the time. i was so fucking enraged....he didnt notice. now, what i did may sound harsh, but remember that this happened every fucking day for a whole school year.

i turn around and see that the corner of the locker on top of his is opened, so i slam his head into the locker corner. the screams and the look on his face was worth the year long humiliation he gave me. blood everywhere. for the rest of middle school he never even looked at me.

16. Cheated on my at the time girlfriend. And when we were fighting about it, (she cheated on me first, so cheating was my first revenge.) she said something along the lines of me not being man enough, so after politely letting her know the girl I cheated on her with never complained once, then slowly started yelling and ended with: FUCK YOU CUNT! Then I spit in her face.

I feel bad. but she was a slut who fucked me over. So, oh well. She has an STD now I hear, mwahaha, even better~

17. I'm sure this doesn't classify as "fucked up" but in retrospect i feel bad. Anyways, there was this kid i knew for a few years. We'll this kid found out that my and a few of my friends were going to have a "Happy last day of school" ditch party. So this prick decides to tell school police or someone on us. We'll the day of the party comes around and we all meet up infront of school and notice that the Dean and some Pig is standing right there. After they inform us that they know about our "kickback"(i fucking hate this word). They both tell us we better make sure we stay in school. We'll obviously all of us were fucking pissed after going the entire day thinking of who could have pulled this shit the kid's bro walks calmly up to us and says "Yeah..my brother ratted you guys out". Now at first i was thinking "why the hell would this kid rat his brother out" but he simply said he really disliked his bro. So after everyone saying "lets just beat the shit outta him" we come to the conclusion that we should STILL have the party, just move the date. So we plan the party for the next day (saturday). We invite quiet a few people and get mad booze and herb. AMAZINGLY the fucking kid shows up(we wanted him to but weren't expecting him to show). So this kid basically just ignores us and sits outside alone drinking. So 5 of my friends walk outside and sit next to him and we start packing a bong. Now we tell this kid "Yo man you want greens?" he says "Hell yeah dude". So we smoke this kid out and feed him maaad booze through the whole party. Needless to say at the end of the party this kid is fucking gone, he passed out on my friends lawn. We'll we look at him and think "Perfect", so we pick this kid off the lawn and take some of my friends sisters make up and put lipstick and all kinds of shit on his face and write on him with marker/paint/whiteout. We then procede to drive to this kids house drop him on the sidewalk and one of my friends(he does an AWESOME gay voice) rings the doorbell and tells this kids parents how he had such a fun night with this kid and that he hopes his parents will understand his homosexuality.

Truely one if not THE funniest things to every happen in my life.

18. I had a friend when i was in the Marines that got jumped by 6 navy faggots outside of a club at VA beach one time.

well, we found out where 2 of the guys lived, so we went to the apartment and firebombed the shit out of his car (actually an SUV, a 98 explorer) with a molotov. the funny thing is, my friend that they jumped was in EOD (explosive ordinance disposal).

edit: I should add that I was never actually caught for this one, but I've been NJP'd (Non-Judicial Punishment) a few times for other stupid shit that i did while i was in

19. It happened.

20. I'm sure it did.