Most fucked up story you've ever heard?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ixBeachbumxi, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Heres mine. It was from a co-worker of mine and well....its fucked!

Also before I add, he also told me about how they use to punish ppl back in the day. Apparently they'd shove a glass rod up their dick hole, and then smash it into pieces...while still in the dudes cock...WHAT THE FUCK???

Ok, to the real story.

So apparently my co-workers old high school buddy went off to college in ohio or something and in his first yr of college he kept waking up feeling really odd and about 2 months into his freshman yr he started shitting blood. He went to the doctor and said "Doc whats wrong with me?" the doc simply replied "Well...i mean...you should know...your the one shoving stuff up there." ":eek:...I...no no no no no...thats a one way street I dont let anything go up there. "Oh....well...from what I can tell it looks like soemthings been going up there quite often. From what you describe with the loose shits and the rectal bleeding there's definite physical damage suggesting it.

So, the kid took his suspicions back home to his dorm and as he went home his roomie said "Oh hey, im heading out tonight what u up to?" "Nothin man just goin to bed early. Feelin pretty exhausted." "Alright man"

and so he lay there for a couple hrs pretending to be asleep. He then hears a creak as the roomie opens the door later that night and tiptoed to bed so as not to wake him. Then...something weird. He heard a noise like a trunk or case being pulled out from under the roomies bed and then two clicks as he opened it. He hears some swishing and a cork being pulled. Muffled footsteps...then something soft and STRONG smellin on his face. He immediatly got up and fucked his roomate up.

Apparently for quite some time the roomie had be repeatedly druggin the dude with ether and then raping him...nightly.

HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT????????!?!?!

That shit stuck in my head for days after hearing it. So messed up.

2. Damn, that is fucked up. There's one user on here who has a story about when some psycho kid randomly started beating his ass on the side of the road, and was like cutting down the back of his legs with a knife, and was probably going to kill him. I forget who.

3. wow that is so fucked, some people are just messed up

4. Fiveonit

5. this lady i knew came home one night and heard loud screaming from the apartment next to hers(duplex) and she went to leave n this old man was standing at his door covered in blood with a huge knife in his hand. he just got out of a mental hospital and was some kind of chef. she left and called the cops and turns out he was inside mutilating a puppy. said there was blood all over the ceiling and walls.

i got some more just cant think of any

6. Hi, I'm bill from the church of scientology. This is a story of our beliefs.

7. There's plenty.

Cousin got shot up for his rims in Houston in the early 00s. Died. They caught the guys though.

My friend's fiance committed suicide halfway during her pregnancy, that was about 4 months ago, she's due any day now.

In the 90s, a family friend got a go-cart on chirstmas morning, and ran under his dad's truck decapitating himself on christmas morning.

8. i read that thread, that shit was FUCKED.

9. Did you hear that story from a guy named Shing?

10. cool, read the OP, thats all the time I'm spending in this thread.

fuck these stories lol

11. I've definitely heard that story before. But if true, that's so fucked up.

12. thats fucking disgusting.

13. Well mines aren't as fucked up as yours.

I heard this story about this dude at a party who was having sex with some chick on a counter and his dick slipped out and slammed into the counter and started pouring blood. He then went and wiped the blood all over the hosts sheets and had the same girl suck it. Gross.

14. Your co-worker bullshitted you. lol.

I heard that story and multiple verisons of it years ago. I don't know weather the original story is true or not though.

15. My cousin used to work as the Canadian version of the TSA. A women passed a bag through the X-ray machine, and a loud vibrating sound was coming from the bag. My cousin said that before she opened the bag the women looked extremely nervous. Turns out, it was a dildo that switched on somehow

16. ^ ive seen that on the A&E show Airline..

17. really? my cousin told me this when i was 11 or 12

18. Heard about this old dude (55 +) that used to take his Labrador Retriever, Max, to the park for a walk every morning. This old dude was relatively healthy, but more to the point, young in spirit.

One morning whilst out walking Max, the idea formed in his head to coax his four legged friend into climbing the equipment at the local playground. Thinking back to the days when he trained Max as a puppy, he decided that Max would only perform the feat if he first showed him how to do it.

Several times the man climbed the platform and slid down the side. Every time Max stared at him dumbfounded, yet constantly wagging his tail.

Tired from repeatedly clambering over the equipment, the man tried one last time, calling and waving at Max to follow his lead. Suddenly, a strange feeling overtook the man, and without knowing what had happened, he found himself slumped over the top of the slide, his head awkwardly hanging off the side.

Bewildered, he lay there motionless and watched as Max leapt excitedly and licked his face. So eager was Max to lick his face that he thrust his paws over the edge of the slide, and furiously slobbered all over him, his wet nose and pink tongue covering every inch of his face. Overwhelmed, the old man lapsed into unconsciousness.

So why does this story belong here? It turns out that the 'old' man had suffered a stroke. Like all dogs, Max could sense his owner's discomfort and rushed into action. His face completely numb, the old man lay slumped over the side of the playground, completely helpless as Max bit, tore, gnawed and ripped the flesh off the old man's face, his eyes wide with an insatiable bloodlust, his muzzle and fur sprayed pink and covered in gore...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    True story, was told it by a friend I used to lift weights with. Definitely not the most fucked up story I can think of but it's the first one that sprung to mind.

19. most fucked up story ever?

I'm still a virgin. /thread