Most fucked up dreams recently anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by dajazza, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Well I haven't smoked in a while and I had this most fuuuucked up dream, where i was in some fairytale land (similar to the movie Shrek) and I was sitting filling out some form on this table with some ogres in front of a castle, then all of a sudden one of them offers me "fairytale" weed. The joint looked like a rainbow stick with like pink sugar in it. Anyways the ogre said "c'mon take a hit, you won't get the munchies". So i took a hit then i got a buzz then i looked at the form i was filling it was something to do with the Hulk?

Next morning I was like... wat the fucking fuck man.

2. Every dream I have is fucked up.

3. i haven't been having messed up dreams recently...besides one of those ones were i wake up pissed at someone til i actually see or talk to em haha

4. yeah I had a pretty wierd one last night...

I was in this room with this MILF lady that I had fapped over that afternoon. her husband was also there. her husband proceeded to fuck the lady but the lady wasn't satisfied so she asked me to fuck her. So I took her doggy style, I also had my thumb up her butt... But she complained she wasn't getting enough pounding, so I suggested we do a reverse cowboy. Then her husband butted in and was like, I don't want you doing my wife anymore. So I got up, went into my car, drove for a while in the countryside, parked my car on the side of the road by some bamboo trees and watched a car go past... :confused::confused:

5. Words cannot describe my... dreams...

6. Idk why but lately, its hard to walk in my dreams like everytime i think my soul is crippled

7. #7 REIS, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
    Just woke up, I had an array of dreams last night. I can recall three specifically.. all fucked up..

I was sitting at my house minding my own business, high as fuck chilling with my buddies. (I find it fascinating that there is marijuana in a lot of my dreams. I don't know whether that be a good or bad sign.) All of a sudden one of my friends yells, "RUN!!"
    So I high tail it, Cut through the trees in my back yard. Then I realize I have nothing on me.. Turning around and pausing, to my surprise there is an officer there to arrest me.
    Of coarse it being a dream and all he has a ridiculous accusation of a felony of some sort. I somehow convinced him to dwindle it down to a possession charge.
    Luckily I awoke soon after realizing I was not actually in any sort of trouble.

I soon went back to sleep and entered REM stage IV once again. This time it was different. I was conversing with my parents, and they finally made clear the cause of my brothers death.. He is quite older, and passed away two years ago from poor health.
    They didn't really quite know what did it, but he had a number of medical problems. However in my dream they said that when he passed that they found a strangulation device he had managed to conceal, and that the cause of death was suicide. This seemed rather tragic so I went and found one of my old buddies and told him. It had a dark tone similar to the first dream, so I was very pleased to be awoken again to realize this was all a concoction in my brain.

Goining back to sleep I soon encountered another brush with my sub-conscious.
    This was my favorite dream, because it was the most least realistic. It was almost bordering lucidity.
    I was in a well populated area filled with people in they're mid twenties. Around my age.. I was dumbfounded at the sheer amount of conflict going on. It seemed as if I was surrounded by a bunch of brutes, picking fights for sheer entertainment.
    After narrowly escaping a fight with a punk, I found myself cornered by this slightly overweight fool who was at least twice my size. I did absolutely nothing too egg him on, and frankly I was quite frustrated. I knew that I could not fight him straight on but I did not want to abandon where I was at. (It was not very clear why I was there)
    I ran and somehow managed to find two forks, concealed them... and when he swung at me swiftly jabbed him in the leg. He bent down in pain and that's when I made my final move. Some how, don't ask me!!!, I had a syringe full of a mid range opioid. To be precise it was morphine, and I jabbed it right in the midst of his flesh. He keeled over in what appeared to be a blaze of bliss. I had succeeded. Some very pretty chick had noticed my victory and of coarse came up to me to converse.
    Haha that's when my sleep was dying down and I soon awoke, but the dream was very realistic and I thoroughly enjoyed that dream. It's crazy what the mind thinks up..

:wave:

8. I'm going to a third world country very soon so I've started taking lariam which is an anti-malarial medication. The most common side affects are nightmares which I've been having for two weeks now.. Theyre usually about death and anything unpleasent in general. I have a constant feeling of fear while I'm asleep even though I can't remember the specifics of the dreams. These pills blow and at this point I'd rather have malaria than a year of this

9. [quote name='"PackAsnap"']Theyre usually about death and anything unpleasent in general. I have a constant feeling of fear while I'm asleep even though I can't remember the specifics of the dreams.[/quote]

i know what you're saying. i hate waking up scared and not remembering the dream. or being nervous all morning and not sure why

10. #10 GillyTHEkid, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
    i had one last night.

i was outside by the library by my college and something was incoming from the sky so i had to run inside for cover.. it was like i was in slow motion like on CoD when you get stunned. when i get inside theres other people in there taking shelter so it was all good but then i look up and there are clouds of black smoking emitting from a distant location.

i find a way to get a look and when i look up, there a huge bridge out in front of us with a gaping hole in it and cars are falling through. i remember pulling out my phone to record it on video.

then the walls around me begin to collapse, thats when i woke up.

i wish i could be much more descriptive but the way the events occured its so hard to explain it with words. but damn it felt so real.

edit: i wanted to add that ive slowed down smoking to only the weekend and when i dont smoke i remember my dreams.

oh yeah, i also dreamed that this girl that i meant at my friends get together added me on twitter and facebook. i guess deep down i want her lmao

11. it's been awhile since i even had a dream. atleast one that i can remember the details of.
    mine are usually very strange.

12. Can't remember dreaming vividly since I was a kid. Lately I haven't been able to remember any of my dreams, if i'm having any at all that is.

13. I cannot remember ever having a 'good' dream. I have bad ones, fucked up ones, and just weird ones, nothing is ever good in my dreams. I sounds kinda fucked up, well maybe I am. I am such a light sleeper too that if my tv is on I hear it in my dreams, then sometimes whatever is on will pop into my dreams as I wake.

My dreams usually have me up by 7-8am everyday. Go to bed early too. Every night I have some kinda weird dream. The people I know but the places that my dreams take place in are weird ass mixture of places Ive been, I remember one time I was on top of a liquor store in town and all around was water.

I don't think I have ever had a normal dream.

14. I remember having a dream about babysitting these homeless vampire's kids or some shit. Later in the dream I'm surrounded by a crowd of people who wants to kick my ass and the vamps come to my rescue.

15. I notice when I don't toke for an while, most of my dreams are actually terrified scary ass nightmares I just hope they don't relate to real life times.

16. When I dream, I end up dreaming of realistic things that fuck with me because I wake up believing what happened was true.

One time during the summer I woke up and made a phone call calling someone out for doing what they did in the dream

17. that doesn't sound fucked up, it sounds awesome.

18. The only Fucked Up dream I've ever had..

Was horrible.

It was a weird ass rat running on wheel floating in space.

The fucked up part was that it went on forever. I thought I was stuck in the dream with this creepy rat that need gets where it's going idk..

It was so weird though.

19. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']The only Fucked Up dream I've ever had..

Was horrible.

It was a weird ass rat running on wheel floating in space.

The fucked up part was that it went on forever. I thought I was stuck in the dream with this creepy rat that need gets where it's going idk..

It was so weird though.[/quote]

hahahahaha that sounds so messed up!

20. I'm convinced a majority of my dreams are fucked up.

But I rarely remember anything except that I had a dream when I wake up.

But when I do remember it its either super literal or just fucking crazy.