Most fucked up cop ever...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by joe123, May 14, 2011.

1. So I was smoking under a bridge where we were virtually invisible to anyone else. Me and one other friend were about to leave after finishing 3 bowls and We see a cop. So I had everything like the bowl, weed, grinder, etc. My buddy had nothing on him. So i was like let's run so I fucking ran as fast as I could. Now when I ran the cop said " you stupid little fucking faggot get on the fucking ground or I'll blow your fucking face off." then as he was saying that he pulled out his gun and aimed it at us both switching between targets.

I got away cause I ran about 3 miles and then finally got home but my friend got harassed a bit. The cop got on top of him because my friend got on the ground and he started hitting him in the arm and was screaming loud as shit with the gun in my friends face.... All for 2 people smoking weed.

Fuck the government, us the people will one day take back the land that is our own and we won't stop until we succeed. When you abuse your privileges like that it really concerns me for the safety of myself and others and I'll stop at nothing to make our country a better place.

2. You bailed on your friend?

Question is, Should your friend sell you out or not?

3. Damn that's pretty crazy

4. I bailed on my friend cause I had everything on me. He didn't get in trouble at all cause he had nothing on him... My friend didn't tell them anything about me. But he said when the cop was hitting him and had the gun in his face he thought he was dead.. He really thought that fucking pig was going to shoot him in the face....

5. His friend chose to get on the ground, congrats to the op if he ends up not getting caught.

6. Yea I'm good so far, it's been about 10 hours since this happened so now the cops can't do shit.