Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most food tastes like shit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GxRay, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Well, as you all know, when you're baked, everything tastes fucking amazing.
    But now, it seems to me like when I'm sober everything is bland/tasteless and doesn't really seem very appetizing.

Anyone feel this way/is this normal?

Example: I just ate a bowl of Lucky Charms, now I want to throw up it tasted so bland.

2. I don't eat when i'm sober so I wouldn't know.

3. Eat better quality food.

4. It's like everything though.

5. Man up and eat. Or just stop smoking.

6. Did you JUST start smoking or something? I hate eating meals when I'm high, it's such a buzz kill. Not to mention it's incredible to see some of the shit new smokers eat when they get high. I agree with what Canada said.

7. I remember I took a two month t-break and I couldn't eat normally the whole time. I had no appetite without the aid of cannabis.

I lost weight so not a bad thing, but yeah the same thing happened to me.

8. Yeah i've been smoking for 3 years now and i have noticed that too, its just something you have to get over

9. Wtf? man up and eat? What has this world come to..

10. Yeah dude. Same thing happened to me. Nothing tastes good unless I'm high. I try to eat things and then end up just throwing them away because they taste like shit to me.
    I figure I'll only eat when I'm high and that solves my problem.

11. thats never happened to me.....what has happened to me is a complete loss of appetite(while sober) after smoking heavily for long periods of time

12. This sounds like the plot of the latest south park episode...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y95qPw0FTGA]YouTube - ‪South Park - Stan Hates LA NOIRE‬‏[/ame]

13. Well did you smoke earlier/yesterday? Food tasting "bland" could just be because the smoke damaged some of your taste buds.

14. I feel what your sayin OP. When you smoke every day, and every time you eat you are high, then on the rare occasion that you are not high food doesnt taste as good. I just get used to everything tasting delicious all the time :)

15. That is because lucky charms is processed Crapola. Start eating fresh healthy food,you will see a huge difference. Your body is speaking to you. You will be happier, healthier and enjoy food a hell of a lot more if you eat natural stuff.

Processed foods are literally killing people.

Listen to your body man.

16. I still think most foods taste amazing =D Mostly the good foods..

But EVERYTHING is good when your high..

I once ate an entire Large pizza with Sausage and Mushrooms when I got baked..

A week later I got the same pizza sober.... I just about barfed 2 pieces in.... I don't understand it...
    Now I know why my dad quit being a landscaper and became a Chef.. It's cause he just gets super baked and makes the greatest food..

17. i love too eat food it would never get bland to me just eat ,imagine complaining like this in africa...

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY7VS5sE-tw]YouTube - ‪What Dubstep Actually Sounds Like!!! FUNNY AS SHIT‬‏[/ame]

That reminds me of this