Most extreme weed night you've ever had

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by James001001, Dec 15, 2010.

1. My most extreme night was with three of my best friends, let's call em C, and K. Well we all put down $100 each for some super dank GDP just finished curing, it's good to have nice hook ups. Yeah 100 may seem like a lot but in total we got 1.2 oz. each. We get home and it's night. We decide to hot box K's camero with my new bong, double diffuser, two percolators with ice chamber. Any way K dares me to take the 20 hit challenge. My bowl holds a gram a hit and we were already pretty stoned, five bubbler bowls, and two from my dragon shooter, so obviously I agree and they toss in six bowls worth and I give 8 grams from my own bag.

I completed the 20 hit challenge and never took my mouth off of my bong. Needless to say I was so fucking high. That's the only way it could be accurately described. Fucking high :smoke:. 'twas an awesome night. They did not do the challenge.

2. you got 1.2 oz of gdp for 100 dollars? fuck. i wanna live wherever ur from:eek:

3. There is no way you took 20 one gram hits. And you also did not get 3.6 oz for 300 bucks unless you were buying mids. I declare shenanigans.

4. Even if it was truely GDP, why would anyone waste 20G with such a childish challenge?

Oh, wait, perhaps I answered my own question. :rolleyes::smoke:

5. lol furreal where do u live

6. Lol it helps when you help the guy grow. Let's call him M. Dude had 25 plants, though not all were GDP, C, K, and I just did some stuff and helped him get started. So harvest comes around and it's not to hard to believe you get great deals when you helped right? And it's actually not that hard to take that many hits when the bongs like mine and theres enough ice in the ice chamber to make a glacier lol. Just like breathing it air really. No shenanigans Just a good night. Now post your stories! We've all got them.

7. I lives in washington lol not far from oly. And yes it was wasteful and very childish. That's why I put it up here :D

8. so you inhaled 20 grams without taking your mouth off the bong? you must have the lung capacity of a blue whale

9. lol this is the biggest bullshit i ever heard. either it was wack gdp or youre lying. youd be coughing way too much to do that. youd be dying.

10. What are you trying to say? GC is childish?

11. I've seen somebody snap a gram of hash.

20 bong loads isn't that absurd, you are all haters that wish you had the resources to smoke ounces. I know I am

12. no way did you inhale 20 grams of dank without moving. wtf?

13. #14 Makizushi, Dec 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2010
    Friend and me.
    3 grams of mids
    .3 grams of kief

two bongs...
    oh my god.. we got so high..

And literally it took us over an hour to smoke it all, so don't try to bullshit like you smoked 20 bowls, unless you're stupid and just torching the bowls, which is a big waste.

14. #15 James001001, Dec 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2010
    Omg guys this isn't hard to figure out. You inhale with your mouth (that part that usually goes over a bong) and exhale through your nose (the part that isn't over the bong) that way you don't have to move your mouth. The point is to take 20 hits in a row. I can't verify that every hit I took was a gram. But we packed the bowl like we usually do and thats a gram in my bowl. Goodness gracious and as for the coughing part let me redescribe my bong. 3 chambers, the two bottom have percolators and the top one is wide and you can fill that thing with so much ice it's ridiculous. It's also double diffused. Meaning that my bowl piece has a diffuser built into it and the other piece is a diffuser. Also we had some cold bottled water in the fridge.

Let me make this easy
    2 percs
    2 diffusers
    3 chambers for the smoke to expand and cool in
    Very cold water
    Lots and lots of ice

It's really easy to take hits like that with out moving your mouth. The air is so cool it's like breathing in regular air and humans can do this magical thing where they exhale through their nose. Lordy

And no GC is not childish. I love this place lol. But that night was a total waste of weed and doing it was childish lol. Now your stories please.

15. Me too...

EDIT: Ya'll are haters...it's not that hard to smoke a ton of weed, why does nobody believe him? It's not like running a marathon or some shit like that...

16. Thank you! :D. Not only that but it seems to me that alot of people here on GC grow for their supply. If thats the case then dealing with ounces shouldn't be that absurd. I know that when I harvest I usually get more than an ounce lol.

17. A lot of people struggle to get 20 bucks to get grams of good bud, too. Priorities, I guess

18. Since everyone shy away from the topic of the thread..

Well one night me and 3 of my friends smoked some OG kush and some Fire.

3 Bowl packs
    Blunt
    and a couple bong rips. I was gone... I dont remember exactly what happened I was also drunk and I ended up asleep in a abandoned house's backyard.. Weird shit mann.

19. 4 friends and myself:
    1 blunt of mids
    10 bowls of dank
    1 blunt of dank
    nothing special considering there were 5 of us...but still we were all blitzed out of our minds