Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most exPensive state for dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stbtac, Aug 17, 2011.

1. My home state of Maryland is awful. Central Maryland has some crazy danks but everyone wants 20 a g:confused:

2. 20 a gram?

never heard of this shrubbery.

3. 20 a G is normal in NY.

4. 20 a G is normal unless you know people in NJ. 15 if you're friends with the dealer. My friends and I never buy less than an ounce tho, maybe a half on occasion.

5. $20 in Pennsylvania, not sure who set the standard, but f that lol.

6. #6 goldenkiwi, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
    20 a G where im at dank of course, GA

7. washington. 10-15 a G RIDICULOUS!

(sarcasm)

8. 20 a gram in Fargo nd. Too many Hicks up here to have cheap buds

9. 20 a g at the beach (or as the bennies call it "the shore") in nj.

i think that the whole northeast has it pretty bad for bud prices

10. NY 20 a g 110 Q's

11. dammit, your state doesn't determine your price, it's your connect!!

12. 10 a g in winnipeg :p

13. i thought it had to do with the quality of the bud?

maybe im doin it all wrong

14. 20/g and 120/quarter in chicago

15. $20/g has always been pretty standard where I live in Southern California.
    My neighbor refuses to pay less than 70-75$/8th, he thinks if the clinics lower the price, even when he's buying a bunch and they lower, he says the weed must be crappy.

16. 10 a g in montreal... if its fire then its 15 but never 20...

i pay 40-45 for a quarter... shits nice!

17. So Cal. Depends on where I go I can get 5/g to 20/g but my spot right now is 40/ 8th 10/g alllllllllll day... and night since they are open until 2 AM :hello:

18. So Cal. Depends on where I go I can get 5/g to 30/g but my spot right now is 40/ 8th 10/g alllllllllll day... and night since they are open until 2 AM :hello:

19. haha i just flooded this thread, my bad blades

20. WA ~ 10 / g for dank
    MT ~ 15 / g for variable buds